TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua info in one spot?

Dismissive

This could be considered spammy because some friends of mine have started this but vinwiki is an app (iphone only so far) and website that allows owners to track the history of their cars. Most of their stuff is exotics but if someone started a list for Terlingua's and people entered their Vin numbers, it would be a go to place to trace the history of the car. I have one of the most complete databases for cannonball run cars but I don't have the vin numbers or I would start a page for that.

This could be considered spammy because some friends of mine have started this but vinwiki is an app (iphone only so far) and website that allows owners to track the history of their cars. Most of their stuff is exotics but if someone started a list for Terlingua's and people entered their Vin numbers, it would be a go to place to trace the history of the car. I have one of the most complete databases for cannonball run cars but I don't have the vin numbers or I would start a page for that.

Hello,

Just FYI the Shelby Registry has the full list of Terlingua cars, the S197 model. I am the registrar for this model and can help any one who asks.

David