TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 Norcal Shelby Club Mini Nats/Team Shelby Nationals Sonoma CA August 6th + 7th

MMcGuirk

Hello All:

Please join us for the 31st Mini Nats this year on August 6th + 7th at Race Sonoma(Sears Point) in Sonoma CA.

This year we will feature 2 days of open track, with 4 run groups each day.

The car show will held in the paddock on Saturday morning and Team Shelby will host a coastal cruise/ice cream run Saturday afternoon.

The banquet will be Saturday evening at the Embassy Suites San Rafael(host hotel).

There will be a wide array of vendors this year on our paddock midway, including Denbeste Motorsports, Shelby American, Superformance/Hillbank Motorsports.

For event registration and hotel information, please go to -

http://www.norcal-saac.org/mininats/

• 3 weeks later...

Carroll Shelby Mobile Store will be there, along with Shelby American's new rig and array of the latest cars

Gary Patterson and Vince Laviolette will be giving thrill rides all weekend.

Still working on some other additional details that will prove very interesting..........

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there! It'll be my first track day with my car so I'm beyond excited. I've only done 1 Autocross and the Track Attack in Utah. Look forward to meeting some of you and checking out all of the other cars!

Thats GREAT SR02,

Look forward to meeting you! You will have a BLAST

A quick event update.......

We have over 200 registrations, track slots are filling fast and we have plenty of room for the car show, cruise and banquet.

Mini Nats is a great time and if you are within a couple of hours, an event not to be missed!

I'm new to this whole thing. Are there still spots for track time? I never have but would love to give it a go. If not, still spots left in the car show? Going to the link now. Hope to meet few of you there this weekend.

I'm new to this whole thing. Are there still spots for track time? I never have but would love to give it a go. If not, still spots left in the car show? Going to the link now. Hope to meet few of you there this weekend.

Plenty of space in yellow and we can provide an instructor to ride with you to get your feet wet.

Plenty of space in the car show

Nice pics! Where did you get those track pictures from? I went to the booth but nobody was there. And I had an amazing time today. Unfortunately I won't be there tomorrow but I met a lot of nice people and hope to see you all again sometime.