TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks

I thought I would let you all know Thanks to Chris at DeNooyer Chevrolet I traded my 14 vert with almost 60,000 miles on her and received one with only 491 miles, he made it seem easy thanks. I had the complete front end covered with a clear bra at eco-tint in Las Vegas in one day as promised and it is invisible thanks. I then took my wheels to Steve at Sin City also in Las Vegas, this is the second set of wheels he has polished and clear coated for me thanks. By the way Ruby as we call her already has over 7,000 on her and she tells me she loves being out on the road all the time. Thanks

Congrats on your newer Shelby. Can you tell much difference between the two cars? Does the lower mile car feel tighter than your previous car?

Steve

The newer one does not have the suspension package so it rides much differently. My other Shelby felt just as tight the day I traded as the day I bought it new with 6 miles on it.