TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 GT500 Exhaust Resonator & Restrictor Plates

I took a peak under my 2014 GT500s skirt and didn't notice any resonators in the exhaust system. Does anyone know if the 2014 GT500 have resonators in the exhaust system? What about restrictor plates? I like the stock sound of my GT500, just want it a bit louder. Any exhaust upgrades that sound like stock, but louder?

Thanks for the tips fellas. Snoopy, no offense, but I'm hoping someone could tell me from personal experience.

You asked about the configuration of the 2014 GT500 exhaust system and I gave you an answer. Since I have owned a 2013 GT500 for over 3 years, I think that would qualify as personal experience considering the 2013-14 GT500s have the same exhaust system.

Does anyone know if the 2014 GT500 have resonators in the exhaust system? What about restrictor plates?

adrenaline81 or Dude as you like to refer to people. Snoopy is a wealth of information. One of the more insightful members here. Snoopy has personal experience and gave you diagrams.

Dude, say thank you and ask something more in depth if you have more questions.

Are u fucking serious?!? Bearbo, nice name , quit being gay and get a life. Besides diagrams and 3 years of having a gt500 doesn't make you an expert. How much wrench time did u put into it? I'm not talkin about changing the oil either. You guys need to get laid. Take care fags

Edited by adrenaline81

Nice. I see you have it all figured out. Gay and fags. Coming from you seems like a compliment. Although your intent is hatred and vitriol it only goes to reinforce my original post.

Don't know if there is anyone here that is great enough to meet your standards of humanity and knowledge.

You obviously don't need me to look out for you. Although I have been around awhile, I don't have to post much as I can read helpful posts/answers from people like you. Bothersome when you try to help people and the preceding response happens.

I know it happens on the Internet all the time but you didn't deserve it and was not going to click away without a response.