TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My baby's been violated.

07 SHLB

Well, I talked to the shop this afternoon. They've had it since last Monday morning and they said that they are putting the stripes on right now. They said that I can either pick it up tonight around 6:00pm or tomorrow morning. I think I'll be picking it up tonight. I just hope the rain holds out until I can get it home. I need to be able to inspect the car in the sunlight to make sure it looks right.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I talked to the shop this afternoon. They've had it since last Monday morning and they said that they are putting the stripes on right now. They said that I can either pick it up tonight around 6:00pm or tomorrow morning. I think I'll be picking it up tonight. I just hope the rain holds out until I can get it home. I need to be able to inspect the car in the sunlight to make sure it looks right.

Can't wait to hear the results.

It started to storm last night right around the time that I was going to pick it up so I told them to keep it inside until this morning. I just got back from picking it up and at first glance it looks good. I had to rush into work to put out a fire but will go over it more when I get home tonight. They gave me a lifetime warranty on their work so I can bring it back anytime if anything is wrong. I'm just glad to have my baby back in the garage. :happy feet:

It started to storm last night right around the time that I was going to pick it up so I told them to keep it inside until this morning. I just got back from picking it up and at first glance it looks good. I had to rush into work to put out a fire but will go over it more when I get home tonight. They gave me a lifetime warranty on their work so I can bring it back anytime if anything is wrong. I'm just glad to have my baby back in the garage. :happy feet:

That's great news. Pics...

Warranty Those guys must be good

congrats on getting You're baby back

I think these were the work of a woman scorned

I have been so cautious and paranoid after seeing your car that I have a hard time leaving my car in a parking lot especially for a short period of time.

07SHLB,

I thought you might like to see these pictures of people who went through a similar experience. :o :(

In some ways you came out way better.....

07SHLB,

I thought you might like to see these pictures of people who went through a similar experience. :o :(

In some ways you came out way better.....

:censored:

Wow, I'd bet it had to do with sleeping with someones sister/mother/cousin! That was one p-o'd person!

:censored:

Wow, I'd bet it had to do with sleeping with someones sister/mother/cousin! That was one p-o'd person!

I really wonder if that was from someone pissing someone off and that was their reaction or if it was just a random incident where someone was jealous of someone elses car. All i know is i wouldnt want to be a Hummer owner right now... those cars get TRASHED just by random people who believe its ok to trash someone elses property because it isnt as fuel efficient as a hybrid.

Archived