TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Summer Tires

I ordered two 295 MPSS through my local Ford dealer and paid about $450 each plus tax if memory serves. I've read dozens of times nobody can get 295's so I don't know if Ford has a different source or I just got lucky before the supply was depleted. Sadly here it is two years later and mine are still laying in the floor of the garage as I refuse to put 295's on 9 1/2 rims and I still haven't bought aftermarket rims yet... Just passed 1000 miles on the car so not been a big problem as I just take it easy on the worthless Goodyears.

depends on what your looking for is it a dailey driver or just for nice days to go for a spin?

Why not just go ahead and tell him what you recommend for "daily driver" and for "just nice days"? No need to ask the question, just go ahead and give the answer for both!

The super sport have great traction,soft compound do if you live where it gets under 50,tires may not hold traction as well. I live in ATL do I'm good most of the year. If it's cold where you live the all season Michelin aws sport will work best

+1 to this.

I replaced my not worn out Goodyears. What a difference(good)! No trouble getting a set of 4 from TireRack. Took them them down to Ford dealer and had them put on.The fronts at times can be in short supply. Was the case for me but had a full set in 2-3 weeks.

Edited by C402