TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 hertz wheels

Those are awesome! Perfect look for the car. Can't wait to get one, hopefully next year when they come out of rental fleet if cost is not too stupid! Might have to wait another year after that for them to come down.

cool. just seen a few pics that didn't have black wheels. i am hoping to rent one sometime in june or july out of dallas.

Good luck. I just tried renting out of Dallas in October and it's already sold out for those dates.

Good luck. I just tried renting out of Dallas in October and it's already sold out for those dates.

It depends on which location you look at. I checked the DFW Airport location and the GT350 is available Friday through Monday every weekend in October. I also type din Oct 1 thru Oct 31 for a 30 day rental and it was still available. The weekend rate was 299.00 per day. If you rent it a full 30 days the rate drops to 199.00 per day. And yes you typically have to return it to the same location as rented.That usually applies to most of the Adrenalin Collection

It depends on which location you look at. I checked the DFW Airport location and the GT350 is available Friday through Monday every weekend in October. I also type din Oct 1 thru Oct 31 for a 30 day rental and it was still available. The weekend rate was 299.00 per day. If you rent it a full 30 days the rate drops to 199.00 per day. And yes you typically have to return it to the same location as rented.That usually applies to most of the Adrenalin Collection

I'll have to check again. When I asked for Sept. 30th- Oct. 3rd, it was shown as sold out at DFW.

• 3 weeks later...

I mentioned before that the wheels on the 2016 Hertz car appear to be the 2016 Mustag Gt “Performance Pak Option” wheel. It appears the Shelby Ebay store has take off wheel and tire sets for $999.00 with this particular wheel. FYI, below is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-FORD-MUSTANG-GT-PERFORMANCE-PACK-TAKEOFF-WHEEL-and-TIRE-SET-FITS-2005-2014-/182136874389

ps: if you want to save money on a hertz rental you can go to "retailmenot.com". Search for hertz coupons. I found a coupon code that dropped the rate to $288 per day…… use coupon code 2083820 on the hertz site when you try to reserve.

Edited by mhr1961