TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 Shelby GT-H hero cards

Larry T

I am looking for the 2016 Shelby GT-H hero cards .... Here are some on EBay but I am not into price gouging ... Please let me know if you can help and sell me the set at a reasonable price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Ford-Shelby-GT-H-Shelby-American-Hertz-car-hero-information-cards-original-/252351369904?hash=item3ac15052b0:g:94wAAOSwZ8ZXCuhX

I made my own for my 2006 in a similar size. I give them away for free at car shows. Kids love them. When I see them trying to take a photo with their phone, I hand them a 5x8 card and let them have a seat behind the wheel. Come to SAAC 41 and help yourself to as many as you want (:

I made my own for my 2006 in a similar size. I give them away for free at car shows. Kids love them. When I see them trying to take a photo with their phone, I hand them a 5x8 card and let them have a seat behind the wheel. Come to SAAC 41 and help yourself to as many as you want (:

That's cool.

Awesome idea ... Long live the black and gold !

Hi Troy - was noticing on the SAAC 41 site, under the listing of car classes, it shows:

2007-Present Shelby GT500/GT500KR

2010-Present Shelby GT/GT H/GT350

However, no mention of 2006/2007 Shelby GT-H.

Might be more appropriate to say, "2006-Present Shelby GT-H/GT//GT500/GT500KR/GT350". Covers all the bases in one line in order of their introduction.

Just thought it was strange since the theme of the show, according to the site, is to celebrate the Hertz cars.

Gary

so where were these even available?

They were available at the private unveil in Manhattan, as well as I believe they were available at Barrett Jackson Palm Beach, and I would think Ford might have had some at their booth at the New York International AutoShow

They were available at the private unveil in Manhattan, as well as I believe they were available at Barrett Jackson Palm Beach, and I would think Ford might have had some at their booth at the New York International AutoShow

Anyone have an extra set that they want to part with?