TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Newsletter, Winter/Q1 2016

JonMarsh

So I see that there is a show/cruise on May 21st in my area and a link to the Shelby Foundation for registration, but when I click the link, there is no mention of the show that I can see- even on the upcoming events tab. Is it common that the website is 'behind' with upcoming show information. Should I just call SAI or the Foundation to register? I should mention that I am a new member here and not entirely familiar with the customs of the organization

So I see that there is a show/cruise on May 21st in my area and a link to the Shelby Foundation for registration, but when I click the link, there is no mention of the show that I can see- even on the upcoming events tab. Is it common that the website is 'behind' with upcoming show information. Should I just call SAI or the Foundation to register? I should mention that I am a new member here and not entirely familiar with the customs of the organization

Apologies, I should have linked to the show page as opposed to our website, at that page you can register for the show.

http://www.carrollshelbytribute.com/

groop, do you live in the Orange County area? If so, there will be a few others in the area that are going. Maybe we can all meet up and ride in together.

Archived