TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 Shelby GT-H first look video

Larry T

Looks great ...but, good luck trying to book one. Forget the online system ...I was up to November dates and still unable to reserve. I give-up. I do not think they will be worth renting (bet-up) by then. Perhaps they will be driven to the ground. At any rate, I checked the Ft. Lauderdale Airport location (they will not answer the phone and Central Hurtz' reservations cant book the car). Good luck elsewhere!

Edited by Voodoo Child

Voodoo, if you want to rent one in that area you have an option because the GT-H is avaliable on multiple dates at the Miami International Airport Hertz location. You can fly in to ft laud and grab a cab to Miami airport. It's about a 35 mile ride. (50 to 60 cab ride). Or just fly in to Miami instead. Used to live and work in that area and the airports aren't that far apart.

Voodoo, if you want to rent one in that area you have an option because the GT-H is avaliable on multiple dates at the Miami International Airport Hertz location. You can fly in to ft laud and grab a cab to Miami airport. It's about a 35 mile ride. (50 to 60 cab ride). Or just fly in to Miami instead. Used to live and work in that area and the airports aren't that far apart.

Thanks! I'll check availability now! :hat_tip: