TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody buy or sell a 2008 GT500 lately? Trying to price.

cormy

Selling my 08 GT500 for an upgrade. Having a hard time coming up with a asking price I can be confident about.

Seems they are all over the board, even on similarly based vehicles. I have my base white w/ blue stripe, 28,000 miles, good condition up for sale.

Has have some minor dent body work done on rear quarter and passenger rocker panel. The front bumper has been repainted as well due to me backing into it, two dents in the hood are all that remain of the damage.

Upgraded intake, smaller sc pulley and 91 octane program installed. Interior pretty much flawless, clean engine bay.

New clutch installed at Ford dealer.

Original Goodyears on rear, new Nittos NT 555 on front.

Asking $30,000 I live in PA. I have people interested in it and coming to look soon, can I get opinions on the price, good, bad, indifferent?? looking for a fair price.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5523925026.html

Edited by cormy

I had been looking to purchase for quite awhile until last week when I finally found one. That bring said I feel like I have prices still burnt into my brain lol.

I'd say that you are very competitive on your asking price considering the mileage and condition. To put it into perspective I just purchased a black 500 with 2200 miles on it for 32,500. They were asking 35900 but I told them there was no way I was doing that.

Could be regional also, but here in Colorado, I have a friend trying to get $30K for a 2008 with 5,100 miles which is absolutely immaculate with not a single scratch, always garaged, red w/white stripe. So here, you would be a bit high, but again, there are quite a few in this area for sale right now.

• 1 month later...

Selling my 08 GT500 for an upgrade. Having a hard time coming up with a asking price I can be confident about.

Seems they are all over the board, even on similarly based vehicles. I have my base white w/ blue stripe, 28,000 miles, good condition up for sale.

Has have some minor dent body work done on rear quarter and passenger rocker panel. The front bumper has been repainted as well due to me backing into it, two dents in the hood are all that remain of the damage.

Upgraded intake, smaller sc pulley and 91 octane program installed. Interior pretty much flawless, clean engine bay.

New clutch installed at Ford dealer.

Original Goodyears on rear, new Nittos NT 555 on front.

Asking $30,000 I live in PA. I have people interested in it and coming to look soon, can I get opinions on the price, good, bad, indifferent?? looking for a fair price.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5523925026.html

I would think from watching prices on 2008 models, that it will sell somewhere between $25-30,000......so your beginning asking price is probably a good place to start. (I'm a little late to the thread.....hopefully you've sold it already)

Just sold my car.... Two oh eight....7400 clicks. Truly pristine in EVERY way.......$31K, and I hadda wade thru an a$$load of tire kickers and stealers. That's pretty normal anymore.

The cars are soft right now, what with all the Coyotes running around IMHO. :shrug:

I paid $35 three and a half years ago with 1400 on it.