TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR parts ebay

Just curious to know if any current KR owners have bought any of the NOS KR items being sold on EBAY via SA? If not, I would assume either speculators or owners building a clone would be the new owners. I personally have watched many of the items. They quickly escalated to crazy levels. The CF splitter is probably the best deal. The hood, hood locks, engine caps, faux gas cap and head rests are selling. I notice the hood/body/rockers stripes specific badges have not been listed yet.

That being said, I would love to see someone create a 08 KR convertible!

There are many items that SA list. I would just go to their Ebay site to get the full picture. Below is an example.

.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500KR-Factory-Front-Bumper-SPLITTER-RARE-NOS-/172148284493

Edited by ShelbyKR664

I haven't purchased any of these items as I just can't justify the cost of having the "back up" part sitting on a shelf. Prices have been crazy for some of these things, particularly the first couple sets of engine caps going for over $800. Can't wait to see these things start appearing on Mustangs at car shows. About the only thing they won't have is the CSM number on the GT500KR name plate under the hood...

I haven't purchased any of these items as I just can't justify the cost of having the "back up" part sitting on a shelf. Prices have been crazy for some of these things, particularly the first couple sets of engine caps going for over $800. Can't wait to see these things start appearing on Mustangs at car shows. About the only thing they won't have is the CSM number on the GT500KR name plate under the hood...

Exactly, so who is buying $800 engine caps as backups? I think I will be keeping my hood closed during cars shows when I am not around. $200-300 per cap is crazy. I was seriously considering buying a finished hood and hang it in my office. I consider it art. I did buy a backup set of 18" Alcoa wheels 2 years ago and just tucked them away in the attic. I figure those will only increase in value as time marches on.

I haven't bought anything yet, I had put a bid on the KR hood pins, but usually went for more than I am willing to pay. I am just wanted for more painted hoods with the vents to popup (looking for a blue one). lately it is just been hoods in primer that haven't been selling.

Edited by ShelbyEra08

Curious....I don't think these are KR floor mats but rather 2007 Shelby GT floor mats for cars that had the Parchment (Tan) interior.

Am I right? Were there KR's with tan interiors? Of course then again, if there were, the mats would be interchangeable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2009-SHELBY-KR-AND-GT500-FLOOR-MAT-SET-TAN-CARPET-CLEARANCE/181712036638

Curious....I don't think these are KR floor mats but rather 2007 Shelby GT floor mats for cars that had the Parchment (Tan) interior.

Am I right? Were there KR's with tan interiors? Of course then again, if there were, the mats would be interchangeable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2009-SHELBY-KR-AND-GT500-FLOOR-MAT-SET-TAN-CARPET-CLEARANCE/181712036638

Those aren't KR mats.

Those tan floor mats for the KRs that came in Sunlight Gold and Meadowlark Yellow paint...the rarest of the KRs for sure.

I haven't bought anything yet, I had put a bid on the KR hood pins, but usually went for more than I am willing to pay. I am just wanted for more painted hoods with the vents to popup (looking for a blue one). lately it is just been hoods in primer that haven't been selling.

I too was bidding on the hood pins. They are just unique and don't take up much space! I am also watching for the KR specific gear shift knob and valve covers to show up. These were extra upgrades and not standard on the KR.

So why would SAI post these on their auction as KR floor mats .Could this be false advertising ????

They probably should take that part off the description. That mat applies only for the rare tan interior SGT cars.