TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GTS V6 Build Numbers 2011-14

SAI-Steven

My 2012GTS0032 is an automatic. It doesn't fit in the 2012 V6 table.

All fixed. The SAI build records are correct it was just a mistake on my part when building this PDF chart. I've corrected the chart error.

Anyone that has downloaded the previous PDF will need to replace it with this corrected chart.

Steve

No I have a 2011 -2012 brochure and it showed vent's on the hood even with the deep deep draw . But it didn't show it on the back of the brochure ?? Oh check out the Shelby GTS owners I posted a picture of it .

Edited by 1sgt

No I have a 2011 -2012 brochure and it showed vent's on the hood even with the deep deep draw . But it didn't show it on the back of the brochure ?? Oh check out the Shelby GTS owners I posted a picture of it .

Where did you post the pic? Do you have a link?

Our IT department pulled up the original photos used for that sales flyer and it appears what you are seeing is a reflection in the hoods paint from the overhead railing from the building the car is in front of.

So the answer would be no GTS hoods had rear vents.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

All fixed. The SAI build records are correct it was just a mistake on my part when building this PDF chart. I've corrected the chart error.

Anyone that has downloaded the previous PDF will need to replace it with this corrected chart.

Steve

Thanks again!

Prototype vs. Concept

Is this correct?:

Concept = Car that is not in production yet. [e.g., the red 2011 GTS 001C that raced around before the GTS was announced]

Prototype = A test car after production is underway. [e.g., the 2013 Blue widebody]

I saw this idea from another thread.

Meanwhile, what was the gray one from the 2011 NY auto show?

Thanks!

Prototype vs. Concept

Is this correct?:

Concept = Car that is not in production yet. [e.g., the red 2011 GTS 001C that raced around before the GTS was announced]

Prototype = A test car after production is underway. [e.g., the 2013 Blue widebody]

I saw this idea from another thread.

Meanwhile, what was the gray one from the 2011 NY auto show?

Thanks!

The 2013 blue widebody was a V8.

On the 2011 GTS prototype I have book on the VIP collection concept and prototype vehicles . It showed the GTS for sale for $50,000 . In the SHELBYS 50 year book it shows the car as being naturally-aspirated V-6 automatic and gray ? So what happen to the car ??

Edited by 1sgt