TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 GT350R for sale

I have a buddy who has a dealer license and buys/sells all types of vehicles. He let me drive a Charger Hellcat. Have to say... not all that impressed. Fast as hell for sure, but lacked soul. It was boring after 5 minutes. Now, if i had been able to take it to a drag strip that most likely would've been more interesting, but driving it around town was just "meh" for me.

I don't believe there are any legit Canadian GT350Rs (ie, with metric gauges/odometer, Canadian safety, etc), so that means the buyer bought the car in the US, most likely paid over MSRP, then brought it into Canada, paid their import and other taxes, and is trying to flip it back to the US? That's some business plan. NOT.

Exactly, good luck on that one. I predict the seller will lose money on the whole deal. Probably had a little buyers remorse if his sole deal was to flip it.

Yes, but at that BIN price, he wants to be reimbursed +.

No kidding. $66K w/ 2K miles? Man, if people pay that then they are being foolish. Once the 2017's start rolling out (with track pack as standard) a car like that will be selling for low $40's.

Side note: I remember reading about the days towards the end of WWII, when P-51s score several kills against an all-powerful and fast German jet fighter, which on paper ...was superior in all the performance numbers. Just ask Chuck how he did it! :salute:

Deflection shot with amazing skill and accuracy. BTW - Thank you for your service. I bet you have great stories.

No kidding. $66K w/ 2K miles? Man, if people pay that then they are being foolish. Once the 2017's start rolling out (with track pack as standard) a car like that will be selling for low $40's.

I highly doubt it. 15's will stay high, 16's will bring a bit less but not 40. Track pack is not a lot different then the Tech pack. Mainly the cooler which will be added by most anyway. Possibly a base model but, I have not seen one of those yet

• 6 months later...

I have a buddy who has a dealer license and buys/sells all types of vehicles. He let me drive a Charger Hellcat. Have to say... not all that impressed. Fast as hell for sure, but lacked soul. It was boring after 5 minutes. Now, if i had been able to take it to a drag strip that most likely would've been more interesting, but driving it around town was just "meh" for me.

I highly doubt it. 15's will stay high, 16's will bring a bit less but not 40. Track pack is not a lot different then the Tech pack. Mainly the cooler which will be added by most anyway. Possibly a base model but, I have not seen one of those yet

The coolers for the trans and diff are a big deal. So far nobody including ford has come up with a reasonable $$$$ fix. Alot of pissed off owners over @ mustang G6 forum. Those temps reaching over 245 will cause trans reliability problems sooner or later.

Edited by mach 1 1970

The coolers for the trans and diff are a big deal. So far nobody including ford has come up with a reasonable $$$$ fix. Alot of pissed off owners over @ mustang G6 forum. Those temps reaching over 245 will cause trans reliability problems sooner or later.

You bought another one? :drop:

You bought another one? :drop:

Yeah I bought a used 16 track pack car with 1000 miles. The original owner got a R model and I bought his for $57K . That's the price I got for my 16 tech car I traded. I've got used to keeping the revs above 4000 rpm. The track pack takes care of the limp mode that I hated with my tech car. Plus the track car is black with no stripes.

Yeah I bought a used 16 track pack car with 1000 miles. The original owner got a R model and I bought his for $57K . That's the price I got for my 16 tech car I traded. I've got used to keeping the revs above 4000 rpm. The track pack takes care of the limp mode that I hated with my tech car. Plus the track car is black with no stripes.

Well, Congrats then!! Someone posted a pic of their black stripe delete and it looks great!! :thumbsup:

Edit: Maybe put 4.10's or 4.56's in it to keep the rpm's up? :hysterical:

Edited by Secondo