TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Temp gauge or compass

BillyRay

Friends everytime I jump in my rocket here in Phx and look at the mirror and I think MAN I,d much rather have a temp gauge on the mirror instead!!!

Here in Phx. we are always watching the temp to see how hot it is and how cool the car may be running. So far no problems here in the desert with the AC on and burning rubber in 2nd gear. I wonder in 2008 if Ford is making any add ons for the Shelby?

I figure if you need a compass to run around here in Phx you better STAY HOME and put down the beer! LOL...................BRay

post-3364-1182620861_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1182620861_thumb.jpg

I would rather be completely oblivious to the temp Billy Ray. Yesterday was a hot one and today I am already hiding from the outdoors. Like an idiot, I will pack up and go to the cruise-in about 5 pm in sit in the hot parking lot.

I don't need a compass either, I look to see what side of the tree the moss is growing on :hysterical2:

Have a cool one.

My daughter loves the compass

I taught her NEWS with it

My Explorer has both

I like seeing the temp

I have to say I have never used the compass in the car to find my way :hysterical2:

I like the compass. I guess its a pilot thing. The temp? it is either hot or cold out. In Houston this time of year, it is really hot. But at least it is nice and humid! :hysterical:

I like the compass. I guess its a pilot thing. The temp? it is either hot or cold out. In Houston this time of year, it is really hot. But at least it is nice and humid! :hysterical:

How bout a compass that reads out in degrees corrected for deviation, and variation? :D

Friends everytime I jump in my rocket here in Phx and look at the mirror and I think MAN I,d much rather have a temp gauge on the mirror instead!!!

Here in Phx. we are always watching the temp to see how hot it is and how cool the car may be running. So far no problems here in the desert with the AC on and burning rubber in 2nd gear. I wonder in 2008 if Ford is making any add ons for the Shelby?

I figure if you need a compass to run around here in Phx you better STAY HOME and put down the beer! LOL...................BRay

Hey, I'm in Fort Mohave and know what you mean by "hot". Lotta good a CAI does us in this weather. Even at night, you can't fine "any" cold air this time of year. Temp guage is the better choice especially in our desert area. Don't know if it's any interest to you, but I have had Garmin C330 gps for few years and when I take a trip with any of my cars, just sticks on the corner inside of the windshield. Real easy unit to operate and voice direction. Cheaper and much, much easier to operate than the built in gps in my wife's 05 E320 Mercedes that cost about 5 times more than the Garmin.

AZbud

Fort Mohave "hell" AZ.

For me the Compass is good for nothing. :shades:

In Europe you know alway's where you're driving to or from.

It's not like Alaska or Death Valley :D

But in Winter it's interesting to know where it becomes icy. :cold: :do what:

Just my 2 cts.

Chuck

I would definately rather have Temp. Buy the way, you think a $50k plus car would have climate control wouldn't you? If Ford could add a few more of the creature comforts it would help to bring the car up to the level of it's competitors.

Archived