TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm Back!

I'm a long time Team Shelby member (#198), but last year I sold my GT500 and haven't been very active here. Last Thursday, I "came back to the fold" when I purchased a new Avalanche Grey GT350. I totally love the car!

Scott

Be interesting to hear your impressions in comparing the two as far as a day to day car on the street. Like seat of the pants acceleration, ride quality, taking that cloverleaf off ramp above the posted yellow sign limit, even fuel economy. :cool::shift:

In comparison to my 2007 GT500, I would say the accelleration in the GT500 was slightly better, probably due to the supercharger. As far as ride quality and handling go, the GT350 is much better -- there is almost no comparison. It really hugs the road on the turns and handles much better than the GT500.

Edited by sebecke1

In comparison to my 2007 GT500, I would say the accelleation in the GT500 was slightly better, probably due to the supercharger. As far as ride quality and handling go, the GT350 is much better -- there is almost no comparison. It really hugs the road on the turns and handles much better than the GT500.

I agree, the kick in the butt acceleration is not there but then again, the tires grip much better. Fuel mileage is better in the 350 depending on driving style. Handling is in another league