TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Big SAI unveiling in NY?

mikeljgt500kr

I actually prefer it being based off the Shelby GT. I would bet it is, they have to be able to make money; in order to do so they need to manufacture duplicate parts, in this case the Shelby GT now shares parts with the Supersnake, the New Terlingua, and possibly the New Hertz. Based on this I think SAI has a solid business plan, they will not sell as many cars, but they will make a good amount off each one they sell.

I actually prefer it being based off the Shelby GT, I would bet it is, they have to be able to make money, in order to do so they need to manufacture duplicate parts, in this case so far the Shelby GT now shares parts with the Supersnake, the New Terlingua, and possibly the New Hertz. Based on this I think SAI has a solid business plan, they will not sell as many, but they will make a good amount off each one they sell.

It also helps when Hertz is a partner.

I actually prefer it being based off the Shelby GT. I would bet it is, they have to be able to make money; in order to do so they need to manufacture duplicate parts, in this case the Shelby GT now shares parts with the Supersnake, the New Terlingua, and possibly the New Hertz. Based on this I think SAI has a solid business plan, they will not sell as many cars, but they will make a good amount off each one they sell.

I also think it is also based on the GT. Here is some additional discussion on the GT350 threads. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/86809-2016-gt350h/?view=getnewpost

might be a bit of a shame if its based on the GT and not the GT350.

Ford Shelby GT-H Specifications:

Ford Performance Parts

• Ford Performance Handling Pack
  • Ford Performance cat back Exhaust with chrome tip
  • Staggered Wheel Kit

Tires/Wheels

• Michelin Pilot Sport all-season tires 255/40ZR19 (front) and 275/40ZR19 (rear)
  • Matte black 19 inch wheels with GT-H wheel center caps

Exterior

• Shelby Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
  • Shelby GT-H Polycarbonate Hood w/ Hood Vents
  • Shelby GT-H Upper and Lower Grille
  • Shelby GT-H Rocker Panels with Carbon Fiber Accent Plates
  • Shelby GT-H Rear Spoiler
  • Shelby GT-H Gold Striping
  • Hertz Front Fender Emblem