TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Joined

I just bought a 2007 Shelby GT numbers matching, with 4020 original miles on the odometer. It is the 5 speed Manual Transmission Model. Looking forward to communicating with other Shelby Mustang Owners.

I just bought a 2007 Shelby GT numbers matching, with 4020 original miles on the odometer. It is the 5 speed Manual Transmission Model. Looking forward to communicating with other Shelby Mustang Owners.

Welcome to the TS family.

And way to go in not only joining the forum, but by becoming a Team Shelby member....well done

Welcome! Be sure to check in the "Team Shelby Regional Groups" area for events and get togethers near you!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My Shelby GT is Black with Silver stripes and is # 07SGT4708. Will send pictures when I learn how to put them on a computer. I'm a late learner to computers (age 76). It is more important to enjoy the car. I drove from Belfast, Maine to Seattle WA this past summer. It is definitely a Grand Touring Car. The last time I went cross country was in 1966 with a 500cc BMW Motorcycle. The trip with the Shelby was much more comfortable and just as much fun. I still ride motorcycles and have a Honda NT 700 and a 1981 Yamaha 650 Cafe Racer..

On April 8, 2018 at 6:42 PM, Alexander Allmayer-Beck said:

My Shelby GT is Black with Silver stripes and is # 07SGT4708. Will send pictures when I learn how to put them on a computer. I'm a late learner to computers (age 76). It is more important to enjoy the car. I drove from Belfast, Maine to Seattle WA this past summer. It is definitely a Grand Touring Car. The last time I went cross country was in 1966 with a 500cc BMW Motorcycle. The trip with the Shelby was much more comfortable and just as much fun. I still ride motorcycles and have a Honda NT 700 and a 1981 Yamaha 650 Cafe Racer..

Welcome to the group Alexander, from another "old kid". Vietnam vet myself and a live long motorcyclist. Great to see you're enjoying some serious road trips in the Shelby. Seemingly the opposite of you, my last truly cross country trip was 2007 from Charlotte NC to Banff via West Bend Wisconsin taking in the Canadian Rockies, Glacier NP etc and back to Carolina on my BMW 1200GS. Upon arriving home I purchased my Shelby and my interest changed somewhat to cruise ins, car shows etc and less bike trips. 

Although the site may not be as active as in it's prime, a lot of the original owners are still here with a wealth of information. Enjoy your Shelby as well as the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to TS. Finally someone older then me.:lol:  Great work you are doing for the homeless vets. Last time I did the road trip Michigan to California was back in 1972. Two people straight for 24 hours. Whew. 

Pictures please. Use a resizer app.:camera:

• 1 month later...