TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone else getting excited for the fall????

Jimmy Sak

I know I am. :shift::dance: I had to pass on the Bash because I only enough vacation for one big Shelby event this year. This newbie is excited as hell, and I cant wait to meet/make more Shelby friends!! See you all in Texas!!

Jim

Are you coming to Terlingua this year in late September, early October?

Jim

Jim

Yes sir!

I know...it's not even spring yet, but last year I did not make it to one event or get together. Spent the entire spring/summer renovating.

I just re-upped the insurance on the snakes, this WILL be a great season!!!

Edited by thejmasterslim

I know I am excited about Terlingua 2016! :cool:

This will be the biggest year ever! A new Bunny is out and many other surprises are in store! :yahoo:

Fear the Bunny and see you in Terlingua! :shift:

David

And they look great in person. All the new models looked better to me in person than in the pics in mags and online. For example, these looked better in person LOL.

20160304_092008_zpsauhhdng8.jpg

20160304_075451_zpsnrd6p5wh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Been thinking as of late as to which super snake I bring? Thoughts? I love the vert as does the wife, but the coupe would be safer on the speed runs, wide body for drags and autocross, ahhhh the decisions!!!! Proly be selling the coupe regardless....who knows if I'll even have it in the fall.

Been thinking as of late as to which super snake I bring? Thoughts? I love the vert as does the wife, but the coupe would be safer on the speed runs, wide body for drags and autocross, ahhhh the decisions!!!! Proly be selling the coupe regardless....who knows if I'll even have it in the fall.

Tough one for sure. The vert is awfully nice with the great, wide open roads and scenery out here though!

Come on Fall!

David

Uh, how about BOTH of them!!!

• 1 month later...

Jim

I'd love to be there, but, A. I don't think my Bunny car will be done by then. And B. If it is late September/early October, I have to be in Korea during that time period ! I'd rather be in Terlingua ! Edited by cmcmotorworks

What are the dates for the event this year? I hope to make the trip out again with some family members.

"Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:26 PM

"Full!

"Waiting list started. We almost always have a few cancels so don't wait if you want to attend. Email David and get your name on the waiting list NOW!"

Yeah, I realize it filled up right away. I just come out every year for the car show and so forth and combine it with a vacation trip to Alpine - been doing that for four years now and last year my sister and BIN came out with her Mustang. That was us taking photos in the black F150 by the "starting line" out on 118 last year. With my work schedule it would be foolhardy to try to plan to attend the actual event. So will it be the last weekend of September/first weekend of October?

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...