TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Purchasing CSM No. 08KR0309

Hi Everyone,

Well we have had the car for a few weeks and put in storage until I have some time to play with it. Of course we put several hundred miles on it that week end of purchase. It is a great car, Now has 3,921 miles on it after my driving. I simply love this car. Actually better than the 2013 boss car. (i guess in many different ways)

It's a one one owner, owned by a gentleman that never drove the car much. It appears by his address he has about 4 or 5 garages on his million dollar plus house so I suspect it truly did never see the rain. Car looks like it did on the showroom floor. I could eat off the underside. All correct floor matts etc... are in the car however it is missing the brake duct kit.

I am trying to reach him to check on the brake duct kit and the orignal window sticker but if I can not obtain I still am very happy with the car. Fortunately since the car came from out of state they had to furnish me the orignal title in the previous owners name so I could get a VIN check done at the state police headquarters. That provided me the previous owner and address. Now just hoping he will get back in touch with me.

The wife and I are looking forward to adding some miles this summer. Thanks all for your post. It is good to be back on the forums with Shelby guys and gals.

-Billy

Hi Everyone,

Well we have had the car for a few weeks and put in storage until I have some time to play with it. Of course we put several hundred miles on it that week end of purchase. It is a great car, Now has 3,921 miles on it after my driving. I simply love this car. Actually better than the 2013 boss car. (i guess in many different ways)

It's a one one owner, owned by a gentleman that never drove the car much. It appears by his address he has about 4 or 5 garages on his million dollar plus house so I suspect it truly did never see the rain. Car looks like it did on the showroom floor. I could eat off the underside. All correct floor matts etc... are in the car however it is missing the brake duct kit.

I am trying to reach him to check on the brake duct kit and the orignal window sticker but if I can not obtain I still am very happy with the car. Fortunately since the car came from out of state they had to furnish me the orignal title in the previous owners name so I could get a VIN check done at the state police headquarters. That provided me the previous owner and address. Now just hoping he will get back in touch with me.

The wife and I are looking forward to adding some miles this summer. Thanks all for your post. It is good to be back on the forums with Shelby guys and gals.

-Billy

post-23697-0-66931400-1458332241_thumb.jpg

post-23697-0-14181300-1458332251_thumb.jpg

post-23697-0-54881800-1458332311_thumb.jpg

-Billy

Congrats on your new ride! You mentioned the KC area. A few of us get together at Cars and Coffee in OP, KS. We will all be. Heading to ShelbyFest in Jefferson City the first weekend of May. Come join us if you can. Send me a pm for more details.

Thanks CSM 07XL0298.

PM sent