TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 350 impressions

duckgumbeaux

I picked up my 2016 GT350 Chassis Number G2279 on Thursday. I did not have the opportunity to really drive the vehicle until Saturday and Sunday. It is a truly amazing ride and so much more comfortable than my 2011 GT500. I cannot say enough accolades about the vehicle that has not already been written. If you are having thoughts about trading up from a GT500, rest assured that it will not be a mistake.

The GT350 with the Tech Package is extremely comfortable and will probably be a daily driver in fair weather since it is so comfortable to drive. I had two friends drive the car this weekend and both were serious car guys. They said this was the ultimate vehicle in all ways.

I picked up my 2016 GT350 Chassis Number G2279 on Thursday. I did not have the opportunity to really drive the vehicle until Saturday and Sunday. It is a truly amazing ride and so much more comfortable than my 2011 GT500. I cannot say enough accolades about the vehicle that has not already been written. If you are having thoughts about trading up from a GT500, rest assured that it will not be a mistake.

The GT350 with the Tech Package is extremely comfortable and will probably be a daily driver in fair weather since it is so comfortable to drive. I had two friends drive the car this weekend and both were serious car guys. They said this was the ultimate vehicle in all ways.

Ya they are pretty awesome cars.

My mammy and Pappy told me that if I could not say anything good about someone or their choices to keep my opinions to myself. Therefore, I am requesting some common sense courtesy and please refrain from posting negative comments on my thread. If you want to say something negative, then start your own thread!

Congrats! Glad you are loving it!

...so can we skip fawning over the latest and greatest GT350 already?

Absolutely not. In all fairness, the '15-'16 GT350 is still new (deliveries began in November) and these guys just got theirs. Cruising season hasn't even started yet! Remember 10 years ago when our GT500's started being bought up by us enthusiasts, we talked about it for YEARS. And still do! I say these guys and their new cars deserve a place in this Shelby forum to talk and be excited about the new car. I recommend not looking in the GT350 forum if it upsets you that much.

Here here...the GT350 is the bomb!!! It's been dropped and all those fortunate to have one know it. I wouldn't waste much time worrying about the naysayers, hell, I don't believe one of them even own one.

Enjoy your GT350...I sure-as-hell am enjoying my '15.

Absolutely not. In all fairness, the '15-'16 GT350 is still new (deliveries began in November) and these guys just got theirs. Cruising season hasn't even started yet! Remember 10 years ago when our GT500's started being bought up by us enthusiasts, we talked about it for YEARS. And still do! I say these guys and their new cars deserve a place in this Shelby forum to talk and be excited about the new car. I recommend not looking in the GT350 forum if it upsets you that much.

Nicely put, for the record I would love to own any Shelby and I'm sure they're all a joy to drive so props to all Shebly GTxxx owners... We're all lucky guys (and gals)!

Ive cleaned this up a bit. Its one thing to talk about the GT350 in some of the other threads, Its another thing when you come in on a personal thread and disrespect a man and his choices. We should be a bit more welcoming

Archived