TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why do I like the sgt so much ?

SGT2039

Fake hood scoop. What? It looks so real. Now I feel so bad. I wonder what other fake parts are on it. No wonder my SGT was so affordable.

Oh well.

Very few cars have a factory Cobra hood scoop and Powered by Ford badge that was approved by Carroll Shelby.

I like the Razors, but never liked the whole rivet look myself.

If they're purposeful on a two piece wheel, then that's one thing........... :shrug:

I'm on the same page with you, I like the styling but could never get over the rivets....

Markey , you have to grow up at some point and try to loose that want to be "bad boy" nasty attitude - lose the wheels, get a job, move at of your parents basement, buy pants and shirts that fit, and your life will turn around.

P.S. Being an internet troll is not a job.

why? you're a very successful troll, minus the poor grammer and inability to spell "lose" correctly. keep trying... you'll get it someday.

Well apparently the Funky bunch is helping you correct my "grammer" you tard :) its grammar - at least I can blame my poor eyes and iPhone :)

Your hip hop culture has failed you !!

Pull your pants up !

I am trying to talk my daughters boyfriend into buying a SGT for his first car. (A car he paid for) There is a nice black one with 20,000 miles I am pushing him towards.

I don't know if he can pull it off financially but if he wants to keep seeing my daughter he better. ?

Edited by sheppd01

I am trying to talk my daughters boyfriend into buying a SGT for his first car. (A car he paid for) There is a nice black one with 20,000 miles I am pushing him towards.

I don't know if he can pull it off financially but if he wants to keep seeing my daughter he better. ?

lol. not a bad first car, i'd say.

Here is all I know about the SGT;

1. An SGT can not only accelerate faster than the speed of light, it can also accelerate faster than the speed of DARK!

2. When driving an SGT one must be careful to not apply too much throttle when traveling Eastwards, or risk halting the rotation of the Earth!

3. The exhaust of an SGT has been known to hault global warming and restore polar ice caps.

4. Engine blocks in SGT/SC's don't detonated upon too much boost. The engine block is actually saving the SGT, similar to hero jumping on a grenade to save his buddy.

5. Warring nations have agreed to a peace treaties after having received a ride in an SGT.

6. The racing driver of an SGT is permitted to spray champion and drink milk before the green flag is waved.

7. The SGT was entered into the Le Mans DRIVERS Hall of Fame,,,,, in 2001.

8. 98 octane fuel pumped into the gas tank of an SGT is refined to 103 octane by the time it reaches the injectors.

9. You don't drive and SGT. An SGT takes you on ride to transcendent enlightenment.

10. The SGT body shell is cold forged from Shelby branded Pixie Dust ground from the asphalt of the Mausaon Straight and Defeated Ferraris!

All good points.

And I can add that most of the tourist were looking at my SGT while parked on the rim of the Grand Canyon. It could be the eight wonder of the world. Well at least maybe just the hood scoop..

post-14450-0-07664000-1458668580_thumb.jpg

No vendetta, Markey high jacked the forum about a car he doesn't own, or like. When you live with your parents, dress like a reject from a "gansta rap" video, own and drive a pimp mobile , and talk trash to people, some fun is going to be had at your expense :)