TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why do I like the sgt so much ?

SGT2039

and i think i'll stay right here, BECAUSE I CAN. nobody is hating on Ford. exact opposite. SOME of you need to stop driving your SGTs and improve your reading comprehension skills.

It sounds to me like 2007 red whatever is just hanging around to stir the pot. He obviously has nothing of value to add to this thread.

Well, now that I am still laughing after reading these foolish comments by someone that is nothing more than misinformed - let's not forget, as many of us Shelby GT owners haven't, that a 2007 Shelby GT, driven by Sam Strano. won the 2007, 2008, and 2009 SCCA F-stock National Champion plus the SCCA ProSolo Class Champion. Also 2009 SCCA ProSolo Overall Champion.

Yes, this "shitty little car" ....as the chief antagonist here calls it... was a class champion.

I was going to mention that. Out of the door, the Shelby GT was a pretty decent street car that was at home on the track. Gary Patterson had one out at Spring Mountain during the Ford GT rally and was lapping some of the GTs. I might add that the talent of the driver and experience on Spring Mountain might have had something to do with it. Later in the day Gary served as my instructor for a few laps. Wow, can he drive !

Edited by twobjshelbys

it's not a dream so wake up to the reality. it's a great looking (if mediocre performing) car ruined by a few half-wit owners. owners who are mentally incapable of comprehending anything not written at an elementary school level. owners who hurl personal attacks and insults and pat each other on the backs over it rather than acknowledge the truth. that's what's happening here. notice i started off on a positive note earlier in this thread. but one too many of these half-wits continue to miss the point and spew garbage that is simply incorrect and then chastize others for seeing things differently. congrats on that. now you can pat yourselves on the backs in a celebration of ignorance. it really is bliss!

Lord, I just wanted to go to bed. 2007, you really need to read what you write. I get what you are saying but you say it in the wrong way. The Shelby GT is everything the 500 wasnt. It handled well and was a very nice driver car with a small bump in power. The GT500 is stick your butt back in the seat excellerating monster, both cars are great to have.

It is true guys, Carroll owed his success to Ford. You forget, he started with the cobra, not a Mustang and Ford gave him the start he needed. Carroll paid them back in spades with the GT350 and the Lemans win. They worked together and were better together then apart. Now, carry on, I have to get ot of this thread before I start Shelby GT Shopping

Red40th, I remember when I was in my late teens and only had one car so I get that your really excited, but later in life you will start expanding your knowledge base and you will grow up and realize that there are other interesting cars.

Best advice , get a job, move out of your parents house, and meet a nice girl to relax you.

Good luck!

Some seat time is definitely in order for all three cars this weekend !!!

Beeyouteefull here in the northeast!! And all the salt is gone from rains this past week. :rockon:

Hmmmmmm.... Should I drive the slow car first????????? :hysterical:

Funny you mention that I put 20 or so miles on the SGT/SC today!! Didn't get on it, too cold, learned that less a few years back with cold tires.....but had fun none the less.

Man this car Sounds INSANE with the FR500S Exhaust!!

Edited by carnut12