TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Microfiber towels

cknight

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do not use microfiber towels period. Use 100% cotton USA made bath towels, trimmed of binding.

Easier said than done. I have hunted and hunted for these babies and no one seems to carry genuine made in the USA towels anymore. Do you have a source?

Clearcoat scratches. Everytime I hear a microfiber user say they don't scratch, I look at their paint with some sun reflection and see hundreds of hairline scratches.

Sorry. Micros only for me. Zero scratches. Mine is black. The bodyshop paint guy said he'd never seen a better black paint job. No streaks after I dry the car and no scratches when I polish. Just my 2c.

Hey, they're building one of those stores right by my house. I wonder which I'll have first, the towels or the car?

I look at those towels at thier store, says Made in USA but it also says Fabric from Brazil. 100% cotton though.

Is there a difference in USA cotton and other countries cotton? I have no idea.BTW I just bought two towels (handtowels) the color is just like my car(really close) I couldn't pass them up :hysterical2:

I look at those towels at thier store, says Made in USA but it also says Fabric from Brazil. 100% cotton though.

Is there a difference in USA cotton and other countries cotton? I have no idea.BTW I just bought two towels (handtowels) the color is just like my car(really close) I couldn't pass them up :hysterical2:

The USA used to have the best cotton in the world. Who the hell knows now days. :rant:

What's up with all flannel sheets being made in Portugal?

Love those sheets! Oh, Daddy! :happy feet:

Micro Towels. :rant:

Just take a micro towel and a cotton towel and rub each over your arm. Game over.

Flannel? Are you Al Borland?

microfiber is when you grind oatmeal up really well and glue it to the towel.

Hey, they're building one of those stores right by my house. I wonder which I'll have first, the towels or the car?

You're not putting the dash plaque in that list :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Archived