TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another 2016 GT350 member here

freakyjoe

Hello all,

I recently received my new 2016 GT350 and I am loving it, glad to be here and call myself a Shelby owner.

Oh, it's black with the track pack, and I paid $5k ADM at the local dealer and think it's worth every $

Hope to learn a lot while I'm here.

Joe.

Edited by freakyjoe

Congrats!

I traded my 2014 GT500 for mine. Now my forum tag name no longer fits. Maybe a GT500 will reappear again later!

I loved the GT500 and never thought I would consider giving it up but after attending the GT350 Track Tour, I was pretty much sold on the car and the platform. It is an absolute joy to drive around in!

Not sure if my original post made it. haven't used this site in awhile. Picked up our new 2016 GT350. Awesome looking car. Ended up trading our 2011 GT500 in on the car. Hope I didn't make a mistake. My wife thinks it may some day be valuable/ Carroll had signed it and it was one of ten in its color. Living in CT makes driving the new 350 impossible right now. Have to wait for warmer weather. Would be interested in hearing about any gatherings of the new 350's if any one knows about them. We usually attend Carlisle each year but, haven't seen anything about anything being organized there. The new 35o is Avalanche Grey with black stripes with white pinstripe on outer edge.

Not sure if my original post made it. haven't used this site in awhile. Picked up our new 2016 GT350. Awesome looking car. Ended up trading our 2011 GT500 in on the car. Hope I didn't make a mistake. My wife thinks it may some day be valuable/ Carroll had signed it and it was one of ten in its color. Living in CT makes driving the new 350 impossible right now. Have to wait for warmer weather. Would be interested in hearing about any gatherings of the new 350's if any one knows about them. We usually attend Carlisle each year but, haven't seen anything about anything being organized there. The new 35o is Avalanche Grey with black stripes with white pinstripe on outer edge.

Congrats and welcome back from a fellow CT resident! There is "Ponies at the Point" event coinciding with Carlisle Ford Nationals this year. Lots of Team Shelby members attend. See topic here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/88957-ponies-at-the-point-june-2-2016/

Very cool getting a new car..... i bought my wife a Camry a couple weeks ago, and just picked up a GT with the Roush Super charger! Love it. Had both cars wrapped with Xpel Paint Protection Film. Well worth it. I have used it on the last few cars great stuff. If your ever in Dallas I used Clear Bra North Dallas, Good guy here. Enjoy your new ride:)