TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many miles on your Shelby

tiger lee

3K on a 14 I just got today. Performance / track / electronics and Recaros. One owner and thanks for keepin the mileage down. Black/black/black $21K off MSRP good deals to be found.

I'm retired and this is not a Dailey driver and I bet I won't put more then 1500/ year either.

I know this is an older post but....

Did you get your GT500 in the Atlanta area? That's a great deal for 21k off sticker. That mean you paid in the 47k range with 3k miles. I am in the market for a 2014 GT500 and live in the Atlanta area so I was curious where you located your car and how long it took to find this since the deal is amazing.

In one year I have put over 25,000 miles on this 2014 vert in a little over two years I put 60,000 on the other 2014 vert. I am 71 I will never have to say I wish I would have enjoyed it more rain sleet or snow bring it on I am loving it. Tiger Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The current milage on Ruby now is over 34,000 miles it would have more but I left it with my daughter for the summer to enjoy with my 3 grandchildren. I am sure it was quite a sight 3 seeing a GT500 with recaro baby seats going down the highway with the top down headed for Wal Mart and Costco. I drove her truck back a 2003 FX4 I bought new and gave to her over ten years ago and had the wheels chromed and new headlights and had faded grill and step rubber replaced that will teach her to let me take her truck again. She had a wonderful time and the kids loved it also I will do the same thing next year.

Just turned 1000 original miles on my 2008 Super Snake, received back from The Mod Shop in Jan. 2009 with 21.6 original miles (went out to Las Vegas with 8.3 original miles).

^^^Now, with the numbers rolling over at 999.9, my trip odometer no longer matches my odometer?!?!?!? ;)

R

Update from my July 2016 post................I am now at 1069 original miles on my 2008 Super Snake.

R

Edited by Robert M

My pristine '09 had a mere 3.2k miles on the odo when purchased in April of '16 & now, as my daily driver, has amassed a total of 27k+.

Ladies, time for youses to get those garage queens out on the road and drive the damn things.

Lee

Edited by spectreman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If I didn’t trade cars so often then maybe I’d have some miles to report. But instead I have put 35000 miles on maybe 40 new and old cars. Never a boring moment for the last 17 years. 

I do sleep around with a lot ....with different cars. That has saved our marriage 

Edited by mach 1 1970

14 hours ago, WascallyWabbit said:

Approx. 800 mi. on my 2007 black SGT, 55 mi. on my white automatic, & 730 mi. on my white manual.

Holly cow those are some awesome low miles. It won’t be long until those beauties start to bring some good money in my book. Post up some pictures. 

Thanks in advance. 

46 minutes ago, WascallyWabbit said:

I'm trying. I says I'm only allowed to upload up to 501.76 kb or something. They're just regular photos on my phone !.  You can add the app to your phone and don’t need a iPad  also 

Add this app to your phone then resize the photo  and that’s it . I don’t do anything over 1200 2D4688F5-9879-4509-AE9C-552EC0403F05.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

2010 with 59k, I just got it 2 months ago and I thought this was  high but I feel like maybe its kinda close to average after viewing this post. I feel a little better about it now.

IMG_2092.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Combining the mileage from both my 2014 Shelbys I have owned I now have over 105,000 miles not counting the over 100,000 I put on my two 2007 GT500's.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 12:57 PM, Christie Newcomb said:

I bought my 2013 gt 500 in May 2017 with 7850 on it and today it has 11,000. I live in California and I’m taking it on a trip to Texas this coming April for a car show. 

Christie, what show are you coming to in TX? I can link you up with one of our local Chapter Directors.