TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many miles on your Shelby

tiger lee

Seems we're like minded on this. 'Only' have 52K miles on my 13 and plan on seeing >100K in the next three years or so. By the time my estate sells off the car, I'm sure that my car will lower the market the same as the funky, rundown house down the street does to everyone else's property values. To the rest of you, I apologize for screwing up your investment plans. To those who are driving the wheels off the car, I salute you!

How many miles are we putting on our own individual Shelbys.

I have a 2014 I got in September 13 and have just over 900 miles on it. I've made no particular effort to keep the miles low but where I live probably has a lot to do with it. I am 10 miles out in the country and when I want to go for a drive I jump on the Interstate, make about a 25 mile loop and put her up till next time. No desire to drive this thing to the grocery store.... That's what SUV's are for in my view.

shelbysticker004_zpsb0462502.jpg

52k on my 07 since driving it off the showroom floor in August of 08. Ran into a couple about our age, maybe a little older--we're all well into our AARP membership--with an 08 with 48k on it at the Rolex 24 in Daytona. I asked if they drove it much and she said, of course. He said, that's what Carroll intended, wasn't it? I like those folks. We drove ours down from KY. Spring break in 5 weeks, I think we're taking it to PCB then. Love my Grand Touring 500!

my 2010 has just about 8,000 miles, its not my dd so i just use it for shows or just joy rides hang out with friends for rides, i didnt buy it thinking it was going to make me rich some day,i bought it for love of cars and the shelby name ,just like some of us that dont have alot of milage on ours does not mean we dont enjoy ours as the guys and girls who have alot of milage, if you enjoy driving it that much good for you, if not like some of us good for us , it does not mean we dont enjoy ours as much as the higher milage car, just my opinion