TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Winter storage blues

FiaCobra

.....don't you just hate storing the car for the winter? Streets here are sanded/salted and it's a mess outside. The only time I get to spend now with the KR is out in the garage ! Hope Spring comes early !!

Pic taken of my car by Gary [shelbypt] a few weeks back.

post-11668-0-52076200-1454978761_thumb.jpg

Haven't seen mine since I put the cover on it on 17 October and took off for Hawaii vacation. When I returned on 10 Nov there was snow on the ground in Utah and it has stayed ever since. May get a dry road this weekend and will take it out for 30 mins to lube everthing. Then it will sit until april. I hate winters. Grew up in Minneapolis and loved them as a kid, used to like skiing in Utah, but am now retired and I NEED warm and sun. Wife won't move tho, something about grand kids or something........

Haven't seen mine since I put the cover on it on 17 October and took off for Hawaii vacation. When I returned on 10 Nov there was snow on the ground in Utah and it has stayed ever since. May get a dry road this weekend and will take it out for 30 mins to lube everthing. Then it will sit until april. I hate winters. Grew up in Minneapolis and loved them as a kid, used to like skiing in Utah, but am now retired and I NEED warm and sun. Wife won't move tho, something about grand kids or something........

You and I are thinking a like. I also live in Utah. Hoping to take one out this weekend.

Last weekend changed plugs and cleaned engine. Going to pull wheels and detail then detail body this weekend. Winter blues with cold of winter upon us....

• 3 weeks later...