TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Snakes at the lake 2016

Roger Waring

Good morning, Can anyone tell me if a date for the next snakes at the lake event in Lake Tahoe has been set. I'm assuming it might be at the end of June. I had to miss last years because of commitments that I could not get out of. I'm trying to insure I don't miss this up coming one.

Good morning, Can anyone tell me if a date for the next snakes at the lake event in Lake Tahoe has been set. I'm assuming it might be at the end of June. I had to miss last years because of commitments that I could not get out of. I'm trying to insure I don't miss this up coming one.

Roger,

See post #186 for information concerning our SATL-2016 date: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/88089-sixth-annual-snakes-at-the-lake-tahoe-cruise-saturday-june-27-2015/page-7

Details for SATL 7 will be posted on April 1st, so stay tuned. Any question, let me know.

Best,

Jim

Roger,

See post #186 for information concerning our SATL-2016 date: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/88089-sixth-annual-snakes-at-the-lake-tahoe-cruise-saturday-june-27-2015/page-7

Details for SATL 7 will be posted on April 1st, so stay tuned. Any question, let me know.

Best,

Jim

June 25th for 2016. On my calendar. Missed that date post looking at all the great videos. :) I will post on TS calendar

Edited by H0050

• 1 month later...

June 25th would be an awesome date if it's infact happening then. It falls towards my wedding anniversary and I could bring the wife! Let me know if this is till going on and what the details are please!

it's April 1st and no info..... :)

It appears no one is very interested in the Team Shelby site these days. Very few posts about anything lately.

June 25th would be an awesome date if it's infact happening then. It falls towards my wedding anniversary and I could bring the wife! Let me know if this is till going on and what the details are please!

Team,

I've been under the weather for several days, so I wasn't able to make the April 1st post of the SATL 7 thread. I hope to get this done by the end of this week. We're still on for Saturday June 25th!

Jim