TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR parts on Ebay

ChrisR

Shelby American has acquired the remaining overstock of KR inventory from Ford. We will be selling off some of the excess items on eBay. We want to extend this unique opportunity to our KR owners and offer free shipping on purchases. Should you win an auction please message Tom with owners VIN and Name. We will then remove shipping costs before you pay! We will not be offering the parts outside of eBay to make it fair to all involved as quantities are limited. This is a great opportunity to get backup items that are hard to find. All auctions will be no reserve and many will start below our cost!

They have already dropped the price $1,000 from last week. I say we let it roll and see how low it can go. ?

Not much use for a hood that is heavier than stock and can't fit an upgraded supercharger without cutting a big chunk out of it.

But if it gets to a reasonable price for garage art I will by one. That's about all they are worth with no vents.

Shelby American has acquired the remaining overstock of KR inventory from Ford. We will be selling off some of the excess items on eBay. We want to extend this unique opportunity to our KR owners and offer free shipping on purchases. Should you win an auction please message Tom with owners VIN and Name. We will then remove shipping costs before you pay! We will not be offering the parts outside of eBay to make it fair to all involved as quantities are limited. This is a great opportunity to get backup items that are hard to find. All auctions will be no reserve and many will start below our cost!

Any GT-H parts that we can expect to see?

QSS

Thanks a lot ! Now everyone's going to be bidding against me ! LOL

What about the twist locks.

If you will be selling complete ones soon I will get one. It would make me feel better now that I have to cut my hood or buy an SS hood.

Also I hope someone there is looking close at the silver hoods. 08 and 09 silvers are different.

:lurk:

would you happen to have an ETA on when they will be listed. If you have more hoods available?

• 2 months later...

Apparently no other KR owners have purchased these parts or perhaps it's an empty offer from Shelby. Nobody there seems to know how to get rid of my shipping charges on an eBay item I won a couple of days ago and I probably should be paying soon before I get dinged.

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance you have a Ford Racing SVT/Shelby Short throw shift handle and knob in the color black that fit the KR Short throw shifter for the 2007 GT500? (M-7213-J) I have the shifter but I need the handle and knob.

Apparently no other KR owners have purchased these parts or perhaps it's an empty offer from Shelby. Nobody there seems to know how to get rid of my shipping charges on an eBay item I won a couple of days ago and I probably should be paying soon before I get dinged.

I think there is a miscommunication between here (Chris) and the people that handle the Shelby Ebay Page. I asked both parties basically the same question but got completely different answers.

Please email me at chrisr@shelby.com I will be happy to relay the info to Tom so that the shipping will be removed. Otherwise protocol is to message the seller after winning the auction and request a revised invoice with shipping removed. The only stipulation is that you are registered owners in the shelby registry, and that the free shipping is on KR items. I will make sure to remind the new Ebay staff of this offer. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Archived