TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Link to 2016 Team Shelby Bash

MMcGuirk

I'm registered for my first bash but all I have is a paypal receipt. Has anyone received an itinerary of what time and where the events will start. I don't even know where to pick up the goodie bag.

Registration is at Shelby American Thursday 3/3 in the afternoon.

All registered attendees will be receiving a Survival Guide with the complete schedule and itinerary prior to the event

I am still a little confused about the ala carte registration. I registered myself and my car and listed my son as a guest, but do I need to pay $25 for him to attend the car show on Sunday??? Or pay $40 for him to ride as a passenger on the poker run?

I am still a little confused about the ala carte registration. I registered myself and my car and listed my son as a guest, but do I need to pay $25 for him to attend the car show on Sunday??? Or pay $40 for him to ride as a passenger on the poker run?

I am bringing my son as well... I called and they suggested I register myself for all the events add to check out, then add my son separately for the events he will participate in. Guests get the 25$ discount. The guest has to pay registration fee as well but is discounted by 25$. Does that help?

Edited by jarwes

I went ahead and purchased for my son as well. Thank you - see you there!!!

Edited by SVALLIN3

I paid for my wife and I for poker run so I would think we each get a poker hand. Same for you and your son! That is my understanding from powers to be. As for car show, I just paid for one since wife is only a spectator. However, that also means we will only get one pancake breakfast but she rarely eats breakfast so it did not matter.