TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Terlingua info added to Shelby.com

SAI-Steven

Hey Steve - on the forum page as you read this click on the very top "Shelby American" link. it just goes to a black blank page (I tried this a few days ago looking for the new Terlingua)

I'll let our IT department know about this. It appears that link has not been shortened to the new shelby.com

Will there be a "build one" page?

I'll ask our IT department.

Steve

The 2015-16 Shelby Terlingua has been added to the Shelby.com website.

http://www.shelby.com/images/pdf/Terlingua-Web.pdf

http://www.shelby.com/?topic=vehicles&art=Terlingua

Thanks Steve,

I love the new Terlingua! Comes with so many go fast, save weight and stop well parts and love the powder coated SC to boot!

This is one bunny to FEAR!

David

Hey Steve - on the forum page as you read this click on the very top "Shelby American" link. it just goes to a black blank page (I tried this a few days ago looking for the new Terlingua)

Yep, just did it for me to.

UPDATE: The "build one" has been added.

Yup and it will do the same for everyone until the link is corrected to the new Shelby.com instead of the old shelbyamerican.com address.

Steve

I am glad, the Terlingua legacy lives on and is strong indeed.

David

Yes i am trying the build one and the only time the Bunny changes color is when you choose the Black color.

Black looks very good and White almost as good as the Black. I thought the Silver would look better but it looks more like a faded light Gray than Silver. I love Green but that Guard is just fugly. Surprisingly the Ruby Red looks great and I am not even a fan of Red never owned a Red car don't even half a Red shirt but this Red looks really good

However, keep in mind when choosing these colors that the Brake Calipers will ONLY come in YELLOW so even though the Competition Orange would make for a cool Terlingua you can't have Yellow calipers on an Orange car. And by the way, the Supercharger will only come in Yellow too

I like that a lot!!

Every time I see this picture of your Blue Terlingua makes me wish I would have done one even though I like my 2008 Shelby GT/SC Vista Blue better

Your car has the best color Vista Blue, different color graphics, great wheels, brake calipers highlight the Yellow graphics and all blends perfectly.

Can't see your interior but if were my car (maybe 3 years you get bored and sell it to me) I would change the seats to Recaro's and have them custom upholstered in Leather, Alcantera Leather in center, and have the Bunny in Yellow on the seats just like on the new Terlingua

The 2015-16 Shelby Terlingua has been added to the Shelby.com website.

http://www.shelby.com/images/pdf/Terlingua-Web.pdf

http://www.shelby.com/?topic=vehicles&art=Terlingua

How come on this prototype you used a Silver Bunny on the hood instead of Yellow?

I noticed last night or I guess was early this morning while using the Build One the only time the hood Bunny changed colors was when you chose the Black car, so if you choose any color but Black the Bunny will be Silver?

:drop:

Every time I see this picture of your Blue Terlingua makes me wish I would have done one even though I like my 2008 Shelby GT/SC Vista Blue better

Your car has the best color Vista Blue, different color graphics, great wheels, brake calipers highlight the Yellow graphics and all blends perfectly.

Can't see your interior but if were my car (maybe 3 years you get bored and sell it to me) I would change the seats to Recaro's and have them custom upholstered in Leather, Alcantera Leather in center, and have the Bunny in Yellow on the seats just like on the new Terlingua

I'm not sure if you remember the story of how our car came about. We won the donor car in a High School raffle and it just happened to be a blue car. Just a 09 V6 blue Mustang. I had to do something with it.

Now I need to win another car ..... :drop:

NO, did not know that but you made a great choice and didn't realize Ford still offered Vista Blue in 2009.

I was there at Quantum that day and seen your Blue Terlingua being built and said 'damn this car looks great'. I seen the White Terlingua in person but the Blue still looks better. For 1 day your Terlingua and my GT/SC were side by side on the lifts as i was having a different exhaust installed. I don't like hearing the Quantum name as those jackasses still had some of my parts when the doors were closed and i could never track down my parts.

If Ford offered Vista Blue now or a true Blue color I would order the new Terlingua in Blue for sure. I think for 2014 maybe 2015 the Challenger had a great Blue and even Lexus has a great Blue, but Ford contiues with these ugly colors. I am a Green or Blue guy and Guard and Impact Blue are fugly and I have never seen a Guard Mustang driving in south FL for 2 years and I have only seen 1 Mustang with Impact Blue in what 3 or 4 years Ford has offered it.

A Terlingua in Legend Lime or Vista Blue would be amazing on the new body style. Imagine what the new GT350 would look like if Ford offered these 2 colors but Gulfstream Aqua, Royal Maroon, Black Jade, Emerald Green (1990) or Guardsman Blue