TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saying hello to the site

03reptile

I was referred to this site by a fellow SVTperformance site member. Have been over there since 2002. I've had multiple Mustangs over the years and sold my 03 Terminator last month after having convinced my dealer friend to order a GT500 for me at MSRP. It was built on 06/15/2007 and is now at the striping facility. I hope to have it by the first part of July. I'm enjoyng all the information about the new car and am really looking forward to taking delivery. I'm currently going through supercharger whine withdrawl, so I need a fix pretty soon!!

Welcome to the site. Alot of good people here that are always willing to answer your questions and offer assistance. Watch out for you post #10 your gonna get hammered, kind of a tradition here. I was lucky I must have slid under the radar or posted #10 before they started doing that!! Best of luck.

Welcome to the site. Alot of good people here that are always willing to answer your questions and offer assistance. Watch out for you post #10 your gonna get hammered, kind of a tradition here. I was lucky I must have slid under the radar or posted #10 before they started doing that!! Best of luck.

I don't always follow that rule, but I try to depending on what's been said :hysterical2:

I was referred to this site by a fellow SVTperformance site member. Have been over there since 2002. I've had multiple Mustangs over the years and sold my 03 Terminator last month after having convinced my dealer friend to order a GT500 for me at MSRP. It was built on 06/15/2007 and is now at the striping facility. I hope to have it by the first part of July. I'm enjoyng all the information about the new car and am really looking forward to taking delivery. I'm currently going through supercharger whine withdrawl, so I need a fix pretty soon!!

Reptile,

Welcome to the site. I think you'll enjoy the company here... Congratulations on your MSRP deal!

Stuart

Congrats on your MSRP deal and WELCOME TO SU!!

I hope you know how lucky you are ;-) (that's for the deal AND finding us! :hysterical2: )

Won't be long now!!!

Dan

Yes I am lucky! I've known the dealer for 30+ years and have bought all my cars from him over that time (13). He had originally agreed to order an 08 for me because he had no other allotments left; however, the east coast Ford rep. authorized one more last minute 07 order and I took it rather than wait for God knows how long for the 08 to be delivered. He sold all his others for ADMs and I'm fortunate that he decided to delete his ADM on this unit so I could have one. I guess my loyalty and our personal friendship won out over profit. I would not have been willing to cover the ADM and would have just kept my 03 Terminator, albiet a little sadder. I'm sure the car will be all that you guys have said it will be and then some. Just wish it would arrive sooner!!

Thanks for your warm welcomes and congratulations!!

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Hey Reptile............................??????? Got a second......??????????????????????

:waiting:

bj

(tryin to sucker him in for you Poop Dog)

Yes I am lucky! I've known the dealer for 30+ years and have bought all my cars from him over that time (13). He had originally agreed to order an 08 for me because he had no other allotments left; however, the east coast Ford rep. authorized one more last minute 07 order and I took it rather than wait for God knows how long for the 08 to be delivered. He sold all his others for ADMs and I'm fortunate that he decided to delete his ADM on this unit so I could have one. I guess my loyalty and our personal friendship won out over profit. I would not have been willing to cover the ADM and would have just kept my 03 Terminator, albiet a little sadder. I'm sure the car will be all that you guys have said it will be and then some. Just wish it would arrive sooner!!

Thanks for your warm welcomes and congratulations!!

Clearly a dealer who understands the value of long-term relationships! Where about in the NE are you?

Now you'll have some $$ for Evo stage-1 and -2 :spiteful: ;-)

Dan

Clearly a dealer who understands the value of long-term relationships! Where about in the NE are you?

Now you'll have some $$ for Evo stage-1 and -2 :spiteful: ;-)

Dan

I live in Montgomery County, Md. for the time being. Planning to move to Panama City Beach, Fla. next year. Both my wife and I have now retired and have bought a building lot in a beautiful gated community. We'll be near my daughter and her husband plus new Grandchild, so are really looking forward to getting back to Florida, where I grew up (central Fla.).

I live in Montgomery County, Md. for the time being. Planning to move to Panama City Beach, Fla. next year. Both my wife and I have now retired and have bought a building lot in a beautiful gated community. We'll be near my daughter and her husband plus new Grandchild, so are really looking forward to getting back to Florida, where I grew up (central Fla.).

Cool! I see you have your priorities in order: GT500, then move! ;-)

We're in upstate NY here... also new granparents ;-) Kids planning to move back east this year :happy feet:

Archived