TEAM SHELBY FORUM

changed colors

beefcake

after sleeping on it after seeing the pics, i'm not feeling the vapor as much as i thought i would, wife didn't like it either, but she never really did

well,

the wife came by, she definately likes the alloy and the blue, likes the alloy a bit more, i love all the grays too.

after looking at the build percent, alloy was only 3.9% of the total shelby's built last year, so it is still a very rare color, vista blue was like 12%,

neat thing is my order guy is able to look at all the stats on all of em.

the alloy isn't outselling it's allocation, it's sold 3.7% of the total build, so thats not bad though, only.2 percent available.

so, i switched to the alloy, deleted sirius satellite, added ambient lighting, added the car cover, left the interior upgrade and hid's.

shaker 500 is fine, as i'll be doing my own stereo upgrades.

can't wait, doh,

btw, ambient lighting is only 295, same as the foci, hid's are 525

my msrp is 45765, invoice of 41926.72 not sure what the a plan will be though

still no stripes either

I think you made a good choice. I almost ordered the Alloy instead of the Ebony, but I do not want the contrast on the vert top. I like it to blend and show the other features. Only thing I worry about it the Alloy stripes on the Ebony, but as I have said on other posts, still like that stripe option better then white! Good luck!

after sleeping on it after seeing the pics, i'm not feeling the vapor as much as i thought i would, wife didn't like it either, but she never really did

well,

the wife came by, she definately likes the alloy and the blue, likes the alloy a bit more, i love all the grays too.

after looking at the build percent, alloy was only 3.9% of the total shelby's built last year, so it is still a very rare color, vista blue was like 12%,

neat thing is my order guy is able to look at all the stats on all of em.

the alloy isn't outselling it's allocation, it's sold 3.7% of the total build, so thats not bad though, only.2 percent available.

so, i switched to the alloy, deleted sirius satellite, added ambient lighting, added the car cover, left the interior upgrade and hid's.

shaker 500 is fine, as i'll be doing my own stereo upgrades.

can't wait, doh,

btw, ambient lighting is only 295, same as the foci, hid's are 525

my msrp is 45765, invoice of 41926.72 not sure what the a plan will be though

still no stripes either

I really like the Alloy with Tungsten stripes. :happy feet:

[

• 2 weeks later...

Archived