TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My New Motivational Poster for the Office

Don Ho - welcome back to the mainland. How was Hawaii?

HSURB

It was a good trip, spent most of it on Maui, with a day trip over to Oahu to see Pearl Harbor. The first couple days back were hard from trying to adjust back to our time zone. It was fascinating over there for many reasons. Got to see my first rental shelby GTH. They should have the vert version in a couple of weeks they said. Also, it seems like about every fifth or sixth car was a mustang convertible. Has to be the most popular rental type over there. My son is putting together a CD show of all of our photos and videos (over 1000) so if any look really good I'll stick on here somewhere.

John

It was a good trip, spent most of it on Maui, with a day trip over to Oahu to see Pearl Harbor. The first couple days back were hard from trying to adjust back to our time zone. It was fascinating over there for many reasons. Got to see my first rental shelby GTH. They should have the vert version in a couple of weeks they said. Also, it seems like about every fifth or sixth car was a mustang convertible. Has to be the most popular rental type over there. My son is putting together a CD show of all of our photos and videos (over 1000) so if any look really good I'll stick on here somewhere.

John

I was last there around 8 years ago. A large number of the rentals were Mustang Convertibles and Jeep Wranglers with the top off.

HSURB

John

KCMO-GT500

When were you in Hawaii? The reason I ask is that we were just there June 2nd through the 9th and my friend rented a GTH (none available when I called). I thought maybe it was him that you saw buzzing around. I have rented one in the past and took it to the track and it handled very well.

You all are much nicer than the kids on the local mustang site that I also hang out at. Bunch of 20 some year old street and drag racers. They were the ones who found that poster site, and have been having a bunch of risque fun ever since. Around that group, I never brag about how fast my shelby is. One guy has 700 hp at the rear wheel. :banvictory:

KCMO-GT500

When were you in Hawaii? The reason I ask is that we were just there June 2nd through the 9th and my friend rented a GTH (none available when I called). I thought maybe it was him that you saw buzzing around. I have rented one in the past and took it to the track and it handled very well.

I was there 6/9 through 6/16. I saw one gth on front street in old lahaina town, in Maui, and several at the airport rental for hertz. I have met two guys with shelby gts (same handling package) and both love the handling. One has already put a supercharger on his. One of the wives did not care for the handling tho, I guess they just finished a long trip on a bumpy road, and she was a bit bumped out. :hysterical2:

Archived