TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just dropping this Rabbit off here...

05mustangman

Is the number on the door the build number?

NO, but you can as I am. The #17 was Jerry Titus's number but I asked if I can have my build number in the Gumball and they said yes

Congrats, it'll be awesome for sure! I like the White idea, or silver would be pretty cool, most will probably go with black or yellow because it's the traditional color. Something different I say. Whatever color you choose will be one beautiful Shelby!

Edited by MyBlueHeaven

I just seen some new and more detailed pics of the Bunny on themustangnews.com so you get a real good look at the entire car and 2 things I wish they would change however they won't even consider it even though it would make the car look better

Whether its the 2012-2014 Shelby GT350, or 2015 Super Snake and now the Terlingua I do not like the Oval exhaust tips SAI have used on these cars. One, its very unMustang like and fact is the Quad tips used on the new GT350 would look far superior and is why Roush even switched to the Quad tips

The other thing I'd like to see changed is the rear wing or there lack of one. This is what the Terlingua is missing is a rear Spoiler like used on the Boss 302's to set it apart from the other cars and I found the perfect Wing. Look up a picture of the 2015 Steeda Q650 and look at the rear Spoiler that thing would make the Terlingua look amazing! Plus, its adjustable and functional unlike that tiny piece of Carbon Fiber they're calling a Wing. As soon as I get my delivered that Steeda Wing is going on and I dislike Steeda 100 percent

I already knew this but today confirmed it as Ford's color choices for the Mustang suck!! I went to dealer to look at them in person and they are very different then online. Race Red when the sun came out bright appears Orangeish kind of like Mustang original color Poppy Red. Impact Blue is the worst Blue I've ever seen and don't forget with no sun or at night it turns Purple. Yes, Black and Yellow look good as far as the Terlingua package goes but Yellow is the last color I'd own on any car let alone one in this price range. Ruby Red looks look but is it too dark for the Yellow calipers and supercharger? We've all see Red Ferrari's with Yellow calipers that looks great but Ferrari uses a true Red and not this odd shade Ford finds. I wish the Candy Red from 2013 was still available as it was deep like the Ruby color just not as dark. Watch, with my luck Ford will have great Mustang colors for 2017​

i just noticed this on the Terlingua and surprised no one else mentioned it, but there is no SHELBY badge or emblem on the car excluding wheel center caps

The original 2005-09 build does not have even one Shelby badge.

To clarify your statement, it will not have Shelby center caps, it will be a bunny emblem, BUT, it WILL have the rear deck SHELBY letters.

As for your color complaints- check the build it page on Shelby.com and you see a couple more choices than what you listed.

The original 2005-09 build does not have even one Shelby badge.

To clarify your statement, it will not have Shelby center caps, it will be a bunny emblem, BUT, it WILL have the rear deck SHELBY letters.

As for your color complaints- check the build it page on Shelby.com and you see a couple more choices than what you listed.

Right now the car has a Cobra emblem with Shelby under it on the wheel caps and I was told car is as you see it no changes

Yea, I see the other colors but they're dull not bright colors and for that kind of money are you choosing White, Dark Gray, Purple Blue, no way. This has become a headache because last time I ordered a car I ordered the wrong color for sure and regretted it and ended up not using it so I sold it and sometimes I think I would have been better off just to delete that e-mail about this car. I guess we'll find out in a couple months

I had the Deep Impact Blue on my 2014 GT500 with red stripes, and I thought it was an awesome color myself. Almost a Spiderman Blue? dare I say... I like the way the Guard looks, almost a military Terlingua look to it. Would be good for Army, But come one, if you want a Terlingua, it almost is a no brainer to go yellow or black, and since half the original Terlinguas were made in black, yellow seems an obvious choice. (I will say the black looks better in person, but I already own a black Terlingua.)

I'll just throw this out there- there has never been a red Terlingua. All the other original colors got made, but no red.

The center caps on the yellow car had the shelby emblems, but when Vince brought the black one to BJ, they had just got the Terlingua center caps finished, so we got that car with the correct center caps.

(and actually I wish they hadnt done that, because Sean and I were already scheming a way to offer Terlingua replacement caps with all proceeds going to Terlingua Preservation Society Charity since we also have a merchandise license with TRT)

Edited by DubbsFaris

Interesting as we were told that Yellow was only going to be a two year run (15 &16).

I had the Deep Impact Blue on my 2014 GT500 with red stripes, and I thought it was an awesome color myself. Almost a Spiderman Blue? dare I say... I like the way the Guard looks, almost a military Terlingua look to it. Would be good for Army, But come one, if you want a Terlingua, it almost is a no brainer to go yellow or black, and since half the original Terlinguas were made in black, yellow seems an obvious choice. (I will say the black looks better in person, but I already own a black Terlingua.)

I'll just throw this out there- there has never been a red Terlingua. All the other original colors got made, but no red.

The center caps on the yellow car had the shelby emblems, but when Vince brought the black one to BJ, they had just got the Terlingua center caps finished, so we got that car with the correct center caps.

(and actually I wish they hadnt done that, because Sean and I were already scheming a way to offer Terlingua replacement caps with all proceeds going to Terlingua Preservation Society Charity since we also have a merchandise license with TRT)

Yes, you are right there never was a Red one but there was 1 Blue one and in my opinion its the best looking one!

I looked at the colors and typical Ford once again the 2017 colors are BORING! If you read further about the Lightning Blue it says it is not a metallic paint therefore it will not be a great Blue like our Vista Blue.

Ford is dropping the Guard no shit, Competition Orange, and Deep Impact Blue which I agree these are not good sellers and not attractive colors. I guess Ford doesn't listen to their customers because quite a bit meaning thousands of people have been requesting Highland Green or the Bullitt Green but no. The S550 body would look amazing with certain past Mustang colors like Gulfstream Aqua or even the Teal on the 93 Cobra. Legend Lime was a huge popular color yet you haven't seen it since 2006. Next to Acapulco Blue Vista Blue is my favorite Blue ever on the Mustang even in 1999 there was a very nice Blue I was going to order my 2000 Saleen in but Ford dropped it for 2000. Have you seen the new Corvette Stingray in Laguna Blue, imagine how good the GT350 would look in that color.

The Camaro and Challenger have great colors while Ford offers crap for the Mustang. Every one has their own taste but c'mon Black, White, Red, Silver, every year zzzzzzzz wake me when they stop and use bright cool colors like in the 60's

Make a Poll for Ford and ask people would you order the new Mustang whether GT, Mach 1 hopefully soon, or GT350 in the Mustang's current colors or in these colors Guardsman Blue, Black Jade, Royal Maroon, Highland Green, Vista Blue, Candy Red, Gulfstream Aqua, Silver Jade, Bright White, Pewter, Legend Lime and lets see who's chart would get the most votes

Yea I heard this about the Bullitt but does anyone really car? It was a dud last time and the color is great but it was a Bullitt only color and frankly and I am sure I speak for thousands of other Mustang fanatics but we'd rather see the Mach 1 come back then another Bullitt. I grew up in a Mach 1 so these are my favorite and been waiting for a Mach 1 ever since the new body came out in 2005 and nothing and with the S550 body a Mach 1 would be great looking. If I remember right didn't the Mach 1 out sell the Cobra in 03-04?

my exact point, thx and I am not a fan of Red... I we'll find out in a couple months

I can not wait to see it, pretty exciting wait!!!! I hope you have it for Spring???

I am not usually a big Red fan either, but thought it looked good with the black hood. Silver looked good also, I wish they had a better blue.