TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rear Differential Cover

GT500SC07

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That ain't very funny dude. Your humor is in bad taste and is disrespectful.

I am sure that apples meant no disrespect. He was just teasing. Some of us do that around here and no harm is implied. Don't take it serious...he's a good guy.

cugotit, welcome aboard bud, you should just chill a little :cold: I don,t think APPLE meant any disrespect.

We all tease the crap out of each other on this site from time to time It,s all in fun.

Just stick around a little longer you"ll see what I mean. :)

I have been a member of this forum a little longer than you have Grabber, I know how things are. I really don't need to hear about what a good guy he is. If he is such a good guy, a little more thought would have gone into his reply. Comments about family members should not be allowed, and certainly not defended by you. If I replied how I really feel about some of the stupid things posted on this forum, you guys would kick me off. If you check out my past posts I believe that every one of them has been deleted by me because of flaming or stupid remarks from others. Hell yeah I'm pissed. You post a reply directed at me, and don't say nothing to the other guy? That is just plain crap!!

cugotit, welcome aboard bud, you should just chill a little :cold: I don,t think APPLE meant any disrespect.

We all tease the crap out of each other on this site from time to time It,s all in fun.

Just stick around a little longer you"ll see what I mean. :)

I came on board a month after you did. I have been hangin around for more than a year. I read this forum at least twice a day. I am chilled. Comments about family members ain't fun except in Canada I guess.

I came on board a month after you did. I have been hangin around for more than a year. I read this forum at least twice a day. I am chilled. Comments about family members ain't fun except in Canada I guess.

Wow are you ever pissed, oh well.... have a nice day anyway. :)

No. It is aluminium. Magnet does not stick. It should polish up real nice with some Mothers.

Your getting your Mother to polish yours? :hysterical2:

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, I was relating the product Mothers with a family member (Mother) to polish a rear differential. So whats wrong with your Mother helping to shine up your car, that is NOT disrespectful, my Mother helps me wash cars, bake cookies, whatever. If you took it another way then that is YOU reading into my comment, I did'nt mean it that way. If me saying sorry is'nt enough for you then You have a BIG problem, I don't.

I have been a member of this forum a little longer than you have Grabber, I know how things are. I really don't need to hear about what a good guy he is. If he is such a good guy, a little more thought would have gone into his reply. Comments about family members should not be allowed, and certainly not defended by you. If I replied how I really feel about some of the stupid things posted on this forum, you guys would kick me off. If you check out my past posts I believe that every one of them has been deleted by me because of flaming or stupid remarks from others. Hell yeah I'm pissed. You post a reply directed at me, and don't say nothing to the other guy? That is just plain crap!!

You should not feel that I am directing some sort of slam at you...because I am not. Sorry you feel that way. I know that apple was joking about the Mothers cleaning products and not your own Mom. It was a simple twist on words in a joking manner. That some times can be a problem on a forum as you know because we do not get to see facial expressions or body langauge. We have a good group here that like to share knowlage of cars, family and personel stuff too. We also like to have some fun from time to time. There are alot of friendships that have developed because of this place.

There is a lesson to be learned here. If you don't know a person real well and have not posted with that person....perhaps joking is not a good idea.

Come on. There was nothing disrespectful. No swears. No nudity. No put downs.

Length of time on the forum is neither an excuse, positive or negative, here. He didn't mean what you thought. Accept the fact that there was a misunderstanding and lets go on and continue to poke fun at Ruf, Grabber, Snoop, Carnut and even me.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, I was relating the product Mothers with a family member (Mother) to polish a rear differential. So whats wrong with your Mother helping to shine up your car, that is NOT disrespectful, my Mother helps me wash cars, bake cookies, whatever. If you took it another way then that is YOU reading into my comment, I didn't mean it that way. If me saying sorry isn't enough for you then You have a BIG problem, I don't.

Hey, don't talk about Mother that way! She doesn't wash cars... now I'm offended.

:hysterical2:

Come on. There was nothing disrespectful. No swears. No nudity. No put downs.

Length of time on the forum is neither an excuse, positive or negative, here. He didn't mean what you thought. Accept the fact that there was a misunderstanding and lets go on and continue to poke fun at Ruf, Grabber, Snoop, Carnut and even me.

Hey, don't talk about Mother that way! She doesn't wash cars... now I'm offended.

:hysterical2:

Who you trying to kid Joe, I was just down at the carwash. :hysterical:

There was a shortage of recycled Pepsi cans at the end of last summer so they had to go back to using steel for a little while .... that is my story and I'm sticking with it!

I could be wrong as I often am but I think the shiny covers are stainless steel.

OK NUT..... you just Insulted Nova Scotia. :finger: Now I'm pissed.

I'll be sending poop dog to lift his leg on your wheels.

And I'll get RUFER to thong you. :rant:

Well, I am now pissed that you are pissed, because I wasn't pissed, and now you're having someone else doing your pissing work. Now aint this just a real pisser. :hysterical2:

OK. Sorry guys. Before I posted I had been at my folks house and had learned that my mother has cancer. The timing from APPLE could have not been worse, no fault of yours APPLE, sorry. I also should not bust on you GRABBER, moderating a bunch of gearheads ain't easy. Sorry again. And SVTKEITH, the comment about Canada was just wrong. You guys are like, well, neighbors sort of. Again, sorry. But the one I would really like to apologize to is TXLAW who asked about the differential girdle. I am really sorry to tie up this thread and your question did not get answered. Could someone please find the answer for this fine person?

OK. Sorry guys. Before I posted I had been at my folks house and had learned that my mother has cancer. The timing from APPLE could have not been worse, no fault of yours APPLE, sorry. I also should not bust on you GRABBER, moderating a bunch of gearheads ain't easy. Sorry again. And SVTKEITH, the comment about Canada was just wrong. You guys are like, well, neighbors sort of. Again, sorry. But the one I would really like to apologize to is TXLAW who asked about the differential girdle. I am really sorry to tie up this thread and your question did not get answered. Could someone please find the answer for this fine person?

I just prayed for your mom and for the doctors to have the tools to help her. I know how you must feel. I took my wifes mom to the ER Wed. and she is still there. Your mom and family will need your strength and support more than ever now. Hang in there and keep us posted on your moms condition.

Some day I look forward to meeting you at one of the NW shows. Untill then..... :beerchug:

I also will pray for your family at this time, went through this with my family around Oct-Dec.06 and it's taxing on emotions. Now I understand why so touchy. Grab, prayed for yours too! ..O.K. :backtotopic: Again mine is aluminum.......maybe recycled cans, won't rust though and is lighter so gives me huge weight advantage, so makes RED faster!

Hi cugotit,

Sorry to hear about your Mom, I now can see why you were upset.

Prayers are on the way for her from me and all the best to your whole family through these tough times.

Cancer can be, has been and will be beaten and I hope your Mom will come thru it OK.

Keith

Archived