TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ShelbyDude does the Order# ?

scs1

Hello shelbydude does the order # tell you anything or does anything on the order tell you anything like were you are in line ? and what does priorty 10 mean Thanks scs1

The order number given to you by the dealer does not give any indication of when you Shelby will be built. It's just a dealer-specific number. Priority 10 means your order is the highest priority order for that dealer. In other words, you order will be submitted before another order at your dealer with a priority of 9 or lower.

The actual build priority is determined by Ford by your dealer's mustang sales volume.

Hello shelbydude does the order # tell you anything or does anything on the order tell you anything like were you are in line ? and what does priorty 10 mean Thanks scs1

Well if this is the case (The actual build priority is determined by Ford by your dealer's mustang sales volume.)then i am in trouble because the dealer i got my order at is a big truck deal more so them Mustang dealer that why i got it MSRP I think. He Still has 2007 Shelby Gt500 siteing around well see Thanks scs1

Well if this is the case (The actual build priority is determined by Ford by your dealer's mustang sales volume.)then i am in trouble because the dealer i got my order at is a big truck deal more so them Mustang dealer that why i got it MSRP I think. He Still has 2007 Shelby Gt500 siteing around well see Thanks scs1

I was in the same boat. I got mine from a tiny dealer out in the sticks. I ordered March 27, 2006 and didn't take delivery until May 4, 2007 (403 days). Congrats on the msrp deal!

Where are you located that the dealer still has a 2007 Shelby in the show room??

How much over does he want??

thanks!

Judy

Where are you located that the dealer still has a 2007 Shelby in the show room??

How much over does he want??

thanks!

Judy

[/quote

he in La. and his total stock of Mustang is 3. 2 shelby gt500 and 1 Gt and i didn't ask how much for the 2007 i was not looking for a 2007 thanks scs1

Archived