TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What Color (colour) is for you?

Guest staff2

What color of Shelby GT500 is for you?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What color of Shelby GT500 is for you?

• White
    • Red
    • Black
    • Yellow
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Legend Lime
    • Grey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Silver, Black, White....Silver, Black, White..I voted White, but it's gonna be tough! I think it will boil down to convertible top & interior color combos for this one. :unsure:

Good thing I have a few months to think about it!!!

PS, I heard that Tungsten Silver is being considered for the GT 500!!!

-Funny how there are no votes for Legend Lime at this time. Maybe Ford should have showed the Proto Photo w/a different color...

Tungsten would be my first choice, followed by a Sonic Blue...

17[/snapback]

My choice is Tungsten, it is absolutely striking!!!! I know it is a 2006 Mustang Color, and SVT says it is "possible" it may be one of the Cobra Options (Which probably translates into a "Yes") Does anyone out there have any info as to the

colors that WILL be available on the GT500???????

I in a toss up with Sonic blue w/white or Tungsten w/black.......leaning to the blue but i like the Eleanor look of the silver. I'm wondering if the color interior inserts will be avail. for the other colors ???? :unsure: Blue and silver leather inserts would be sweet!! B)

• 3 weeks later...

Just put 10K down on Sat w/ Pistilli Ford of Paramus,NJ to lock up one of these frggin bad boys. Valencia Orange will be available (per Motor Trend May 05 issue) w/ Black body & side stripes. But Sonic Blue w/ black striping is mean. Only thing meaner is black w/ blue striping.

• 4 weeks later...

Noob Here What's up all!

You forgot the put in Valencia Orange, which is supposed to make production. I have a deposit down at my full SVT dealership and am #2 on the list of his allocation. I will of course be ordering orange!!!!!!!!!!

Below is a current pic of my ride which is a Supercharged Roush 360R.

574408_20_full.jpg

574408_45_full.jpg

574408_152_full.jpg

574408_7_full.jpg

Archived