TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why OH WHY!!!!

This is the most stupid thing they have done with this car. Lime was offered on the original's FFS!!!! :banghead:

Legend Lime was dropped for the entire Mustang line up in 2007. One of my personal favorites, too!

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ May 1 2006, 03:38 PM) 10051[/snapback]

Legend Lime was dropped for the entire Mustang line up in 2007. One of my personal favorites, too!

That's a real shame. My wife had a Legend Lime '69 mustang, and she really wanted a Lime GT500, but no dice. Had to go with the Vista Blue instead. Personally, I don't like Lime, but the wife thinks it's cool. :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...

IMHO each year or two deserves a special color or two. Keeps things fresh and makes each car that much more special to the owner. I hope that the GT500 gets fresh colors next year as I really wanted the windveil on this car. As well I recall the 2000 COBRA had a different Mystichrome setup that never made it. Sort of a gold tone as opposed to the original purple Mystic and the blueish Mystichrome.

Legend Lime and Grabber Orange are the worst colors EVER.

Well I guess our tastes don't agree. :censored:

My wife drives a 2006 Legend Lime GT and I have ordered a Grabber Orange Shelby. I like them because they are not on every street corner. I am getting tired of seeing the picture of that red Shelby. Something different is in order. I might have ordered red but no way now.

Well I guess our tastes don't agree. :censored:

My wife drives a 2006 Legend Lime GT and I have ordered a Grabber Orange Shelby. I like them because they are not on every street corner. I am getting tired of seeing the picture of that red Shelby. Something different is in order. I might have ordered red but no way now.

I love legend lime. Does anyone know if they are still going to make it on the mustang until the end of the 2007 year? Or have they already stopped making that color avaliably on the mustang?

I was sort of shocked when they didn't offer a bright yellow hue (Screamin' Yellow, Canary Yellow, Chrome Yellow). I thought it would have looked hot with black stripes.

I thought for sure they'd do the Lime color. That color caught on pretty well in this area (although it seems rare on GTs for some reason).

• 4 weeks later...

Legend Lime and Grabber Orange are the worst colors EVER.

I've had more compliments on our "Legend Lime" 2005 GT than you could ever imagine. Everywere I go. People have even pulled up beside me when they've seen me stopped to tell me what a sharp car and that they just loved that color! I'm happy that I made that choice and proud to have a color from the past. Its not ordinary and you don't see it everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I was more shocked to see black stripes not available as an option. I think the Grabber Orange would have been more interesting with black stripes than white or tungsten. Personally, I was curious to see a Tungsten with black stripes. Instead, I went ebony w/ white stripes and am feeling good about my decision. The contrast between the two looks sharp.

Archived