TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raptors produced

Does anyone have figures on how many Raptors have been upgraded by Shelby by year?

Build numbers are only officially released once the particular build program has closed and the final vehicle is built/delivered. So with the Shelby Raptor being a current open program there are no build numbers right now other than the maximum build quantity will not exceed 500 per model year for the regular Shelby Raptor and 50 total for all years of the Baja 700 version.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

ShelbyCorvette? eh take the Raptor and crush the Vette and get a Shelby lol

I used that as my username because I had a 2006 Corvette that I was going to have Shelby upgrade some but instead I traded it in and bought my Raptor which I am considering making a Shelby Raptor.

Edited by ShelbyCorvette

I used that as my username because I had a 2006 Corvette that I was going to have Shelby upgrade some but instead I traded it in and bought my Raptor which I am considering making a Shelby Raptor.

ShelbyCorvette, if you would like to change your Team Shelby user name to something else just give Jeremy a phone call at 702-405-3500

Steve

go for it... the Raptors are bad ass and fun and adding that much HP can only put that stupid grin on your face like hahaha

Besides when Ford releases those neutered 2017 Raptors with those 6-bangers we big V8 Raptors need to eat them

• 3 weeks later...

I love my 2011, but take a ride in the new 2017 ASAP. You will be shocked by its performance. And while boosting its performance won't be by slapping a SC on it, a simple tune will put you in a tight race with a blown 6.2. Other mods will follow, and just like the 600hp SHO and Sports out there, I suspect the upside will be even bigger on the raptor. Same platform as the 650hp Ford GT...so, I expect some big numbers and performance.