TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So when will Shelby release theirs, @ BJ????

Jimmy Sak

That would be great, SAI can do it and make it better than anything Raj and his "guys" could do.

"Raj and his 'guys'" design the whole base car, not only the mods added after the fact. They deserve more respect, Mike. Sounds like someone doesn't like the new GT350 better than his '13.

Just traded my 2011 Gt500 on a new GT350. In comparing the two I felt the new 350 was a superior engineered auto. Ordered the car when I was at Carlisle last June. More refined. Like the understated looks. Plan on taking it to Carlisle this June. Would also be interested in going to Barrett Jackson in CT if Team Shelby organizes something.

Just traded my 2011 Gt500 on a new GT350. In comparing the two I felt the new 350 was a superior engineered auto. Ordered the car when I was at Carlisle last June. More refined. Like the understated looks. Plan on taking it to Carlisle this June. Would also be interested in going to Barrett Jackson in CT if Team Shelby organizes something.

As it should be, and that's great!! It's 5 years in technology, and we all know that's huge!! The difference in engineering between my 08 and 12 is night and day, and that is only 4 years! I would like to hear testimony from someone who has a 14 GT500, and a 16 GT350.

Congrats on the new wheels!