TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Right front lower fender decal

gregsgs

A good new year to all. I have a 14 GT500 and found that the right front fender decal has ripped. I took it to ford and it's not under the warrant. It seems you can only buy a compile at strip kit, does any one know were I can get one for the lower fender with out buying the hole thing. thanks

A good new year to all. I have a 14 GT500 and found that the right front fender decal has ripped. I took it to ford and it's not under the warrant. It seems you can only buy a compile at strip kit, does any one know were I can get one for the lower fender with out buying the hole thing. thanks

When you say complete stripe, are you talking about the complete rocker panel stripe or the entire kit for the whole car ? Body shops are allowed to purchase only portions of stripe needed for a repair, i.e. rocker panel stripe. Don't let them tell you otherwise, or go through a body shop. Edited by cmcmotorworks

Even the lower rocker kit strip comes with both sides and the cost is around $300. I was hopping to find someone that may have bought the kit and doesn't need the right fender. I am willing to pay for it, but I only need one pice. Hopefully some will be out there.

• 2 weeks later...