TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Exclusive Team Shelby Barrett-Jackson Package

CSL-Tracey

Make history as part of the first Team Shelby and Barrett-Jackson Experience. See the auction as never before with exclusive perks that even VIP’s don’t enjoy. Come join the fun and help kick-off Barrett-Jackson's 45th Anniversary!

Exclusive Team Shelby Barrett-Jackson Ticket Package

Thursday 1/28/2016 - Saturday 1/30/2016 - $375/Person

Thursday 1/28/2016

• General Admission tickets for the event

• Meet and greet with Craig, Gary, Steve or Barrett-Jackson Representative

• Private Tour of the auction site

• Interior parking for guests at Reliable Carriers facility (across from main tent)

Friday 1/29/2016

• General Admission tickets for the event

• Shelby American vehicle unveil/press event

• Lunch for members

• Photo opportunity during press event

• Interior parking for guests at Reliable Carriers facility (across from main tent)

Saturday 1/30/2016

• Staging Lanes Deck tickets including hospitality access, gourmet food and premium open bar in suite

• Event programs for each person

• Private Ford Ride and Drive/Hot Laps

Space is limited to 50 participants

For ticket reservations contact: traceys@shelby.com

Here’s the link to purchase if you want to join us:

https://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TS-BARRETT16

AZ15_block_pratte_tk_4320.jpg

BJ 45th.jpg

Would there also be any interest in having a little lunch or dinner get together at a local restaurant during one of the days? I'll be at Barrett-Jackson but no way can I put out over $700 for two people. But I would still love to get together with Team Shelby members and talk Shelby's.

Since it doesn't look like I'll be working as an official this year for the 24 hours of Daytona, I'm going to Barrett! This is going to be awesome! Warren, let's hook up some details. I'm probably bringing my father in law with his check book.

Sounds like a great deal, I will be there, but leaving before the time of this package. The place gets so crowded you can hardly walk around and it becomes a zoo. I like Monday-Tuesday, you can see things, inspect the cars, and talk to people. I will be bidding on Saturday. but will be far away from that place on that day.

Potty Dr, Cali KR and I will be there!

Watch for details on a cruise from SoCal..........

Pottydr and I will be be driving in tandem Wednesday morning from SoCal. We will be leaving the Inland Empire area mid morning

Please chime in if you are interested in joining us for a cruise and I will come up with a meeting place.

I will be there. The MCA has their board meeting during this event (all MCA members are welcome to attend).

My favorite restaurant there is the TeePee Mexican Restaurant. It opened in 1958 is great!

http://teepeemexicanfood.com

Sounds like we have dinner plans at some point?

Tell them they made a big mistake by removing the CDT class from judging.

If you were in CDT before, you are now in the Concours Driven class appropriate for your car. Your car just needs to show signs (odometer or other) that it actually gets street driven.

This has been unpopular. I will bring it up at the meeting and get some answers for you.

Tim

MCA Vice President / Driving events director.

If you were in CDT before, you are now in the Concours Driven class appropriate for your car. Your car just needs to show signs (odometer or other) that it actually gets street driven.

This has been unpopular. I will bring it up at the meeting and get some answers for you.

Tim

MCA Vice President / Driving events director.

Thank you, it seems an elite group of people, the judges and members in the class most times do not know, make these decisions without checking with anyone.

Edited by mikeljgt500kr

I am getting pumped to see many of my Shelby family in two weeks and to see what Shelby and Ford have in store for us!!

I believe there are still some tickets available if anybody would like to join us!!!

Edited by JeffJ

Hi

Some of us are cruising together on Wednesday 1/27 from California to Scottsdale for the Team Shelby Barrett Jackson VIP experience event.

We will be meeting at the Chevron Station at the North Indian Canyon Dr exit of Interstate 10 in Palm Springs at 10:00AM

We will depart around 10:30AM for the 4 hour ride to Scottsdale

If you would like to join us please email me - pacificcoast@teamshelby.com

Edited by MMcGuirk