TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350

CITYSOUND

JUST ORDERED 2016 GT350, AM COMMING OUT OF A GT500. NEVER FELT COMFORTABLE DRIVING BECAUSE OF THE HIGHT TORQUE AND WILLINGNESS FOR REAR TO JUST GO SIDEWAYS. WAS VERY COMFI IN MY 2011 BUT GOT RID OF IT BECAUSE I WANTED THE LATEST.CAN SOMEONE RESPOND TO THE TORQUE AND POWER OF THIS NEW BEAST. ALSO IS IT LOUDER THAT THE 14 GT500. LASTLY HOW DOES THE TECH PACKAGE SOUND, AND IS THERE A SUB IN THE CAR.LOVE OLD CAR WITH NAV AND SUB.I LIKE DISCO AND TO PLAY VERY LOUD WHEN CRUISING. LASTLY IS THERE A TOWER BRACE ON THE FRONT STRUT TOWERS.P.S. THIS IS THE FIFTH SHELBY THAT I HAVE OWNED IN THE PAST SIX YEARS, AND HAVE GIVEN PEOPLE INFORMATION AS NEEDED TO HELP THEM ||||||||

Edited by CITYSOUND

all the info can not be found by google. my question was in comparison to the gt 500, is it louder? i know that there is a switch ,but with the switch on sport is it louder than the gt500. as far as pick up and go I've read that there is little power under 3500 rpm, wanted to know if someone had a comparison.as far as strut brace, every car i looked at didn't have the hood open as far as tech model, which is what i ordered. lastly states that its a 7 speaker system on ebay none for the trunks are open, and ford dealers around here dont know.these cars around here are special ordered for customers, none on dealer lots.how can you do a comparison to a sound system if you have not herd the setup, thats why im asking in the forum has anyone listened to the system and has a comparison. thats what these forums are for, not to make sarcastic remarks. lastly if you read my post, it is quite evident that you did not comprehend my post

Edited by CITYSOUND

all the info can not be found by google. my question was in comparison to the gt 500, is it louder? i know that there is a switch ,but with the switch on sport is it louder than the gt500. as far as pick up and go I've read that there is little power under 3500 rpm, wanted to know if someone had a comparison.as far as strut brace, every car i looked at didn't have the hood open as far as tech model, which is what i ordered. lastly states that its a 7 speaker system on ebay none for the trunks are open, and ford dealers around here dont know.these cars around here are special ordered for customers, none on dealer lots.how can you do a comparison to a sound system if you have not herd the setup, thats why im asking in the forum has anyone listened to the system and has a comparison. thats what these forums are for, not to make sarcastic remarks. lastly if you read my post, it is quite evident that you did not comprehend my post

Sorry you took it as a sarcastic remark not what I meant with the part of not knowing what you are getting. I would think the dealer should have been able to answer all your questions that you had other than the sound difference of the two vehicles. All I can tell you is my friend has one the sound is excellent & the car is totally awesome to drive you won`t be disappointed with it & yes its louder than the GT 500.

No problem. Dealer told me they would get back to me. As of now no response. Over here dealers get 1 maybe 2 cars, so I really can't expect technical questions to be answered. Went to a few dealers and they have not had time to go thru all aspects of these cars. Still waiting for SVT to respond as well. Either you order car unknown and hope someone doesn't come behind you and offers a higher adm to steel it from you.

No problem. Dealer told me they would get back to me. As of now no response. Over here dealers get 1 maybe 2 cars, so I really can't expect technical questions to be answered. Went to a few dealers and they have not had time to go thru all aspects of these cars. Still waiting for SVT to respond as well. Either you order car unknown and hope someone doesn't come behind you and offers a higher adm to steel it from you.

If you go to a Ford sight you can build a price of the car you want & it will show you all the options for G.T350 & R & it gives a discriiption of what options are available. Also you can search U- Tube for exhaust sounds along with discription of the 5.2 Flat crank engine.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be a long time for SVT to respond, they dont exist