TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Flipping 2015 GT350 and R

The suckers are really coming to the surface for this one. Ford ends its 2015 Mustang run by beginning the GT350 with a hundred and some units. The bug eyed Mustang enthusiasts of the world then declare that Ford is providing investors with a collectable "instant classic". Sorry boys, NOT. The guys who bent over on this one are guaranteed to get their stupid asses handed to them. Nobody will give a crap about these cars in 5 or 10 years when the interest has long since shifted in other directions. Why do some Ford guys wanna think that every latest hot item in the Mustang world is going to be the next Ford GT?

The suckers are really coming to the surface for this one. Ford ends its 2015 Mustang run by beginning the GT350 with a hundred and some units. The bug eyed Mustang enthusiasts of the world then declare that Ford is providing investors with a collectable "instant classic". Sorry boys, NOT. The guys who bent over on this one are guaranteed to get their stupid asses handed to them. Nobody will give a crap about these cars in 5 or 10 years when the interest has long since shifted in other directions. Why do some Ford guys wanna think that every latest hot item in the Mustang world is going to be the next Ford GT?

My god man, give it a rest

I feel sorry for people like you that have to live in a cloak of negativity every single day and think that others should be in that same state of being.

I feel sorry for people like you that have to live in a cloak of negativity every single day and think that others should be in that same state of being.

I really hate to see fellow enthusiasts get caught up in lies and hype they are fed by unethical retailers. Sorry if that makes me a bad guy in your eyes. These cars are not investments as some have been led to believe. Is that something that is taboo for discussion? Everyone here can't possibly be that gullible.

Edited by buster

Not me. I feel sorry for those forced to endure people like him every single day in person!

FWIW, my friend at work just bought a 2015 with the Track Package for 5k over MSRP. He couldn't care less if it has any resale value when he's done with it.

Not me. I feel sorry for those forced to endure people like him every single day in person!

FWIW, my friend at work just bought a 2015 with the Track Package for 5k over MSRP. He couldn't care less if it has any resale value when he's done with it.

He could care less if it has no value when he is "done" with it? Does that not sound a little odd to you or is he in his 20's as that explains many things. You are certainly allowed to be stupid in this country and it sounds as if your friend is doing his best to exercise that right. Sounds like a guy who actually projects his own stupidity and is a car dealers dream customer. Looks like the rest of us won't have normal pricing until the retailers have had their way with the sad lot of these bend overs.

Edited by buster

Yeah, then I could turn it off and ignore him!

Oh now C'mon man you know that you read all of my posts with interest as evidenced by the fact that you almost always respond. I speak the truth here and say what most every one else is thinking. You guys would miss my enlightening perspectives wouldn't you?

This will go down the same road as every other next best thing, it will be MSRP or less all day long soon. I don't see them getting flipped much.

That said it is a hell of a car!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next especially if they build on this!!! Boss of some sort would be nice or another Mach. Or just make a GT-350 Vert!!!

This will go down the same road as every other next best thing, it will be MSRP or less all day long soon. I don't see them getting flipped much.

That said it is a hell of a car!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next especially if they build on this!!! Boss of some sort would be nice or another Mach. Or just make a GT-350 Vert!!!

Man I just love that white Shelby GT. Ever think about a conversion to a Coyote if that is possible. How cool would that be.

I am just interested in how quickly the market will turn south. I think two is basically correct, that flippers will be constrained since they already paid so much, but I do have a rumor that a local 2015 R was sold 4 times before it left the dealership.

These guys that think they got in these cars right by paying an ADM are in for a nasty surprise. They will see the value of these cars take a major dump when the next, latest, greatest, got to have it, Mustang to beat all hits the street.

Edited by buster

Man I just love that white Shelby GT. Ever think about a conversion to a Coyote if that is possible. How cool would that be.

Thank you!! It's the first car I have kept this long, I grow tired of cars, this one is different; in a good way.

Edited by carnut12

Stop feeding the troll and he will go away.

Back to the topic, flipping isn't likely since it's hard to sell something for more when you paid more for it than the manufacturer suggested.

Additionally, some R cars were sold to Ford employees and have restrictions.

Really, How do you stop someone from selling a car that is in their name. If its not in their name then its not there car. No more complicated than that. I just love some of this ridiculous nonsense. The scary thing is some people actually believe this crap.

He could care less if it has no value when he is "done" with it? Does that not sound a little odd to you or is he in his 20's as that explains many things. You are certainly allowed to be stupid in this country and it sounds as if your friend is doing his best to exercise that right. Sounds like a guy who actually projects his own stupidity and is a car dealers dream customer. Looks like the rest of us won't have normal pricing until the retailers have had their way with the sad lot of these bend overs.

Wow, so now you're calling people you've never met stupid? What's your IQ again? He's owned his house for 30 years, so wrong there. Very smart guy raking in a fat salary in Silicon Valley, so yep you're wrong again. And he traded in his Boss 302 so he knows exactly what depreciation he's in for, so wrong one more time. How is it to go through life both wrong, and annoying?

Wow, so now you're calling people you've never met stupid? What's your IQ again? He's owned his house for 30 years, so wrong there. Very smart guy raking in a fat salary in Silicon Valley, so yep you're wrong again. And he traded in his Boss 302 so he knows exactly what depreciation he's in for, so wrong one more time. How is it to go through life both wrong, and annoying?

I would bet my life that my IQ is higher than yours. Your high tech buddy is still a goon. I know people who are 7 figures in wealth many times over and they would never, ever, pay even the sticker price for a new car but your silicon valley ace does. You two tools can fund your friendly neighborhood Ford dealers next cigarette boat by bending over, be my guest. LOL.

Are you really that dense? It's called a lien or joint ownership ("AND") on the title. The new Ford GT's will likely have similar strings attached with Ford having buyback rights.

Oh by the way you are the third winner of my prestigious ignore award. If everyone else does it he will soon disappear and move on to someplace else. Just like redjac

Edited by twobjshelbys

Are you really that dense? It's called a lien or joint ownership ("AND") on the title. The new Ford GT's will likely have similar strings attached with Ford having buyback rights.

Oh by the way you are the third winner of my prestigious ignore award. If everyone else does it he will soon disappear and move on to someplace else. Just like redjac

So according to you in all your wisdom the new Ford GTs will be sold to end users but still be owned by Ford. What planet are you on fool? Seriously Dude, you are so full of your self you can't think straight. That might be the stupidest thing I have ever seen posted on an internet forum.