TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 350 rear spoilers - three variations

springer

Here is some info on the GT 350s rear spoilers. I noticed the different spoilers on the GT 350s and have since found out there are three different variations.

There are three distinct rear spoilers on the GT 350s. The base model GT 350s and the GT 350s with the technology package option have the small, non-raised rear deck spoiler, the GT 350 track pack option has the raised rear spoiler while the GT 350R has the larger-yet raised rear spoiler.

Here is some info on the GT 350s rear spoilers. I noticed the different spoilers on the GT 350s and have since found out there are three different variations.

There are three distinct rear spoilers on the GT 350s. The base model GT 350s and the GT 350s with the technology package option have the small, non-raised rear deck spoiler, the GT 350 track pack option has the raised rear spoiler while the GT 350R has the larger-yet raised rear spoiler.

Interesting. The 2015 car I seen last Friday had the track pack with the lowest spoiler. I was told in 2016 the spoiler will be a bit larger. Look at post #1. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/89550-2015-gt350-chassis-92/?view=getnewpost

Edited by H0050

Interesting. The 2015 car I seen last Friday had the track pack with the lowest spoiler. I was told in 2016 the spoiler will be a bit larger. Look at post #1. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/89550-2015-gt350-chassis-92/?view=getnewpost

I'm a little stumped regarding the 2015 GT 350, car 0092, with the smaller rear spoiler. GT 350 data on all the cars made for 2015, which is available at other web sites, does indicate that this car came with the track pack option.

I just received a txt message from my dealer regarding a 2016 GT 350 with the technology package they have in stock. It has the small rear spoiler.

I've also seen photos of a recently posted 2015 GT 350 2015 with the track pack option and it has the raised rear spoiler.

The Ford Performance Shelby GT 350 brochure, which is given out by dealers, depicts three different rear spoilers for the GT 350s as described in my first post.

Additionally, the 2016 Ford Mustang brochure, handed out at dealerships, depicts a white GT 350 on the first two pages with the small (non-raised) rear spoiler. If you go to the back of the book where it discusses the Shelby GT 350 and go to the TRACK PACKAGE description, it mentions raised rear spoiler to be included with this package.

Edited by springer

• 2 weeks later...