TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350R just showed up!

treynor

Ordered in May; built in August; arrived Saturday 11/28, a day after the (super-fun) Shelby Club Turkey Blast at Laguna Seca.

Pickup is Monday (service was closed when she arrived) but the dealer sent some pics to keep me drooling until tomorrow :)

FullSizeRender%201.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Congrats!!!! I am seriously considering one, the only issue is my twins really like to drive with me every so often and there is no back seat. Maybe the regular GT-350 will do, but I really like the R version.

Did you get it for MSRP???

Yes, MSRP for both. And fear not, Ford now offers a rear seat for the "R" so you can have your cake and eat it too :)

I'll let y'all know as soon as I drive them how the two variants compare.

Yes, MSRP for both. And fear not, Ford now offers a rear seat for the "R" so you can have your cake and eat it too :)

I'll let y'all know as soon as I drive them how the two variants compare.

Please share when they are broken in, I am very interested in your thoughts. I was not aware you could get the back seat, that is good to know, thank you for sharing!!

can't wait to beat the new ones on the track with my 2011 GT350

I'm wondering why you're so confident of such a claim. I'm not trying to call you out or talk down to you. I'm really interested in why you are so confident?

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

I'm wondering why you're so confident of such a claim. I'm not trying to call you out or talk down to you. I'm really interested in why you are so confident?

QSS

I suspect by "track" he meant "dragstrip" not "roadcourse". Some people think of a straight line as a "track".

If that turns out to be the case, I might be willing to run my stock '14 5L against his car :-D

Edited by treynor

Congrats on the new ride.

Couldn't help but notice that it was parked outside with the other inventory ?

.......Dealership doesn't think it's anything special !

When my 14 was delivered, it went from the truck to a garage behind the showroom.

Edited by 1 Alibi 2

It showed up on a Sunday, so it probably just got moved out of the way, or do dealers stay open on Sunday's there? They aren't allowed to in TX. (A few do from time to time). Can you believe we still have blue laws at this day and age?

Edited by DubbsFaris