TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 Gauge Package - Fuel Gauge Adapter

ShelbyLee

Ordered the 3 gauge pillar package some time ago and installing this weekend. I didn't notice that the Fuel Gauge Adapter was not included but its either missing or SPP doesn't include it. I know the Oil Gauge Adapter manifold is not but thought the fuel one was included. Anybody else know? SPP Customer Service not open this weekend so kind of stuck for now.

Thanks!

Edited by ShelbyLee

ShelbyLee both of my kits I installed on my '08 KRs had the fuel block adapter included. One of my kits was missing some items too as I have read many others have too. Just install as much as you can and call or shoot Tim an email Monday. He'll get you your missing items. GL.

The fuel pressure block has always been included with the Gauge Pod package.

Jer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did get the fuel gauge adapter. They are listed on ebay in "Limited Quantities" for $31.40. I don't know for sure if this is supposed to be in the kit or not. All I know is the ebay ad stated the gauge kit was complete and SAI's installation instructions show the item as needed for the install. Now, they make it very clear the oil pressure needs the log to work properly. No mention of the fuel gauge adapter.

Tom

• 1 month later...

Well I am finally done with the install. It became a lot more elaborate when I decided to create my own wire harness going to 6 different sensors and added a 4 gauge in the vent. The Shelby gauge in the Roush mount monitors multiple sensors depending on the position of the selector switch mounted below the headlight switch. It defaults to engine oil temp. I really like how it came out.

Note that the gauges all have LED white bulbs that I bought at 4 Wheel Parts online. They had the cheapest I could fine.

Anyone have questions on my install, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

ShelbyLee

Shelby A Pillar Gauges

Close up of Shelby A Pillar Gauges

Driver angle of Shelby Gauges

Close up of Shelby A Pillar Gauges II

Transition to A Pillar Gauge Mount

Entering view of A Pillar Gauges

Switch location for Shelby Oil Temp Roush Gauge Mount

Closeup of Oil Temp Selector Switch