TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my 2015 GT350 Today!

b17drvr

I will post pics in a few hours. The dealer was great. They let us go to the rail yard and pick the car there. We trailered over to the dealer and I removed all the stickers and shipping items. Everyone at the dealer (Ryan Ford) was taking pictures. It was cool.

I will post pics in a few hours. The dealer was great. They let us go to the rail yard and pick the car there. We trailered over to the dealer and I removed all the stickers and shipping items. Everyone at the dealer (Ryan Ford) was taking pictures. It was cool.

Sounds like an exciting time.

Congrats ....hope to join the 350 club soon and let's hear some more accolades . I've read on another forum people are trilled with their cars. The mags are a little slow with reviews. But the main culprit is Ford not shipping current built cars fast enough. My car has been sitting waiting to be shipped for 2 weeks now. It is not one of the seat belt trouble cars either. Come on Ford get these things moving.

Quite a few have made it to Canada (southern Ontario) but we are close to Dearborn.

Fantastic color combo! Enjoy te ride. I don't think i have read a negative comment from any new owner. This car is starting to talk to me. Congratulations!

Edited by ShelbyKR664